Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Gifted Family

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Number of posts : 225
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying, reading, manga, anime, moives, video games
Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Gifted Family - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:27 am

Jake stood up and smiled, "What shall it be?" He walked over to his closet and opened the doors, "I bet we can find something in here." He smiled eagerly at all of his 'messing with people' stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Number of posts : 396
Location : Hmmm... its dark... and... and... well I don't know.
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying. Isn't it obvious?
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:39 am

Alyssa pours the pancake batter onto the pans and begins cooking them.

~~~

Nick grins, "SOmething to scare her away."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitroleplaying.rpg-board.net
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : Hobo?

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:41 am

Scott grabs a seat on the couch as he waits for his pancakes. Scott holds out his hand as the remote from the ceiling fan flys to him. He then starts to flip through channels, trying to find a decent show to watch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stickzanimator
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:44 am

"Scott you've got to eat at the table." Brandon yelled from the kitchen, "Hey Alyssa can you grab me a beer?"

~~~~~

"Haven't we already done that?" Jake asked smileing evilly. "What do you think would scare her anyways?....Besides us."
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:54 am

Nick shrugs, "Just as long as she leaves I say."

~~~

Alyssa sighs, "I'm not a maid!!!" she says, finishing the pancakes and putting them on the table while taking Brandon a beer. "Don't drink too much. There are nasty demons around drunks."
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:02 am

Scott turns off the TV and sits down at the table. He sends the bottle of maple syrup to him and puts some on his pancakes. "Yum! Time to dig in!"
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:05 am

"I don't get drunk Alyssa." Brandon muttered as he opened the bottle.

~~~~~~

"So what you want me to find a gun?" Jake asked.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:40 am

Alyssa grabbed a glass of milk out of the fridge, sitting down at the counter to drink it while shifting through some candy out of her pocket.

~~~

Nick grins, "Well that'd get her to leave wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:44 am

Scott began to eat his pancakes. Soon he was done and sent the dishes to the dishwasher as he went to wash his hands. "Yum. I love pancakes!" Scott said.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:48 am

"Alyssa you better not eat candy for breakfast." Brandon mumbled while drinking.

~~~~

"Well let me see what I've got." Jake stepped in his closet and rummaged through the junk. Ha stepped out with a rubber gun in hand, "This is the best I got but it looks real...right?"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:24 am

Alyssa laughs, "Oh yes Brandon. And you shouldn't be drinking beer for breakfast either," she says, laughing as she pulls out a piece of pizza from the fridge and heats it up for her breakfast.

~~~

Nick laughs, "Yeah it looks good enough. Come on lets go before Alyssa gets done with her breakfast."
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:31 am

Once he was done with washing his hands, Scott went over to the cough, sat down, and started flipping through channels again. "I wonder when that babysitter is going to wake up." He said.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:40 am

Brandon gave a slight laugh, "As long as you don't tell mom and dad I don't care what you think of me drinking." He took a swig, "Besides it's hard to get drunk with dad's cheap beer."

~~~~~~

Jake dug in his back pocket, "Here one for you." He held out a second rubber gun, "Now lead on!"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:46 am

Alyssa chuckles, "Well of course. Beer has less alcohol than wine. And Wine has less alcohol than scotches." she says, finishing up her pizza.

~~~

Nick grins and quietly walks into the guest room, pulling out the gun and pointing it at the nanny. "You get to wake her up."
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:49 am

Finding nothing interesting on TV, Scott heads upstairs trying to find something to do. He looks towards the guest room and spots Jake and Nick going into their. "Hey. What are you two doing?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:55 am

Jake held the gun in his right hand and lifted his left palm and pointed both at the nanny's head. He paused as he heard Scott, "What does it look like? We're trying to get her out of our house. Now if you don't mind." He turned back to the nanny and a beam of water hit her in the face, "Get up now slug!" He said thickly.

~~~~~~

"Then go get me some scotch before you lecture me." Brandon said taking anther beer. "At least if I passed out I wouldn't have to deal with what I'm afraid is going to happen since Jake and Nick aren't in earshot..." He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:59 am

Alyssa's eyes widen and she bolts toward the stairs, taking them two at a time.

~~~

Rissa wakes up, shaking her wet hair out. "What the hell!?" she says, hating to be woken up. She looks up and see Nick and Jake with the guns and her eyes widen. Suddenly she gets a shot of adrenaline and backs up, falling off the other side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:01 am

Scott shrugs and turns away to see Alyssa charging up the steps. "Your a bit late." He said as he looked back over to the guest room. "Those guns looked kind of cool"
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:04 am

"You have fun with that!" Brandon yelled after Alyssa, "Well I better go see what they did." He started up the stairs drink the beer as he went.

~~~~~~

Jake gave a small laugh as Rissa fell off the bed. He doubled over from holding in his laugh and burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:14 am

Nick laughs with Jake but doesn't notice when Rissa walks up to them, grabs the guns, and hits them over the heads with the guns while glaring at them, seeming very angry.

Alyssa laughs as she sees Jake and Nick get hit over the head but gets a glare from Rissa and immediatly shuts up.
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:16 am

Scott peaks his head into the guest room and sees that the babysitter is awake, and seems very angry. "Not much of a surprise since the first thing she saw when she woke up was Jake and Nick..." He says quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:23 am

Jake fell to the floor and continued laughing, "Ah man that was great!" He laughed tears coming to his eyes.

~~~~~

Brandon stood in the doorway and rolled his eyes, "So, what did they do?" He asked sipping his beer.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:30 am

Rissa continues to glare at Jake and Nick. "They woke me up with guns pointed at me. Though they are fake guns it still surprised me." she says, wacking them over the head again.
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:13 am

Scott laughed a bit as he saw Jake and Nick being hit by the babysitter.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:16 am

Jake started rolling on the floor, "That was perfect! Oh my god!!!" He laughed grabbing his gut. He wiped an eye and sat on his knees.

~~~

Brandon sighed and walked in the room. He clenched his fists and hit Jake and Nick in the head. "You two are stupid." He took a drink and stood against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gifted Family
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next