Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Gifted Family

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Number of posts : 225
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying, reading, manga, anime, moives, video games
Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Alexis shrugged, “I’m not sure I like the idea of a nanny. I mean the kids are old enough and can take care of each other it’ll be fine.”
“Lex you know about our kids. The four who aren’t always fighting can’t stop the fights. They need the help.” Wyatt then whispered “Besides the kids need to be exposed to more people. Have a chance to cover up the not needed parts.” He smiled and turned back to the girl. “You got the job. You start tomorrow at 8:30.” He stood up and walked out to his car. Alexis gave a small smile and quickly fallowed him. Wyatt turned the car on and drove off to the air port.
“Don’t you think we should tell the kids before we go off? I mean they won’t cover up the tails and ears if they don’t know.” Alexis said.
“They all don’t have tails or ears.” Wyatt smiled, “Besides we don’t have time. We need to catch our flight now.” He turned off the car and went in the airport.

----Rules----

1: Always use ooc and bic
2: Read all of the rules
3: Use my format
4: Keep it PG-13
5: My approval is needed before intros but will come after lists
6: No chat speak please it makes me sick
7: No gm/pp
8: Format does not count as intro
9: If you don't understand something or someone’s post just ask
10: Don't be rude
11: Don't fight with anyone in ooc
11: You can not be pets you can have them but I don’t what to see posts about them that go on and on
12: Only twins can have the same powers
13: Be at least semi-lit. The mean you stay true to rule six
14: Max of three powers
15: Powers have to be related to each other. (ex. You can't have fire and water you'd destroy yourself)
16: Don't ask for a power that someone has. First come first serve type of thing.
17: Light swears are ok maybe
18: Pictures must be linked only
19: Animal DNA may be used and more then one person can have the same DNA

----Format----

Name: *
Nicknames:
Eyes: *
Hair:*
Weight:*
Height: *
Cloths:
In the fight: (Are they in or not)*
Personality:
Positives: *
Negatives:*
Powers:*
Other:

*=Must be filled out

----ABOUT SOME THINGS.----

The Anderson parents left to go on a year long business trip. They don't believe the kids can be home alone so they hired a live in nanny to help the older kids out. The one thing they forgot to tell the nanny was that the kids had powers. The nanny doesn't any idea how to handle them. She also starts to fall for one of the older boys and can't decide if she can handle this job or the relationship she wants to start. The worst part about the whole thing is that there is a HUGE rivalry between the boys and girls. There are only four kids who are not on a side in the fight.

It's mid June 8 a.m. and the kids are in the basement training and working on their powers or just getting up and ready to go train. The nanny is just arriving and the parents forgot to tell the kids about the nanny.

The house is four stories high. Outside there is a lake a mile away and mountains a few more. The first floor has the kitchen/dinning room, living room, and the library/study. The second through fourth floors has the bedrooms and bathrooms. The basement has training stuff and is completely underground. The floor is covered in blue mats.

NEEDED CHARACTERS
Oldest kid (25-30)[Gender doesn't matter]
Nanny (16-19)[TAKEN]
Oldest boys (13-18 )[TAKEN]
Younger boys (8-12)[1 needed]
Oldest girls (13-18 )[1 needed]
Younger girls (8-12)[2 needed]
Boys not in fight (14-18 )[1 needed]
Girls not in fight (14-18 )[1 needed]

*NOTE-No more seventeen or eighteen years of age kids please!
----My Characters Junk----

I’ll be playing two older boys one in the fight and one not. That’s why there is only one up there

https://2img.net/h/i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg223/turtleguy13579/3099516413_d60f525f80_o.jpg

Name: Jacob Christian
Nicknames: Jake, Chris, So-Jake, Jakers, and So-so
Eyes: Sapphire blue
Hair: Brown
Weight: 120lbs
Height: 6' 1
Cloths: Jeans, Tee-shirts, Sneakers, and Hoodies
In the fight: Heck Yes
Personality: Smart, jumpy, easily startled, and is very shy around people he doesn't know
Likes: Playing sports, video games, drawing, ninjas, watching people or you may call it spying, computers, anime, and manga
Dislikes: Questions, extreme preps, extreme emos, extreme goths, country music, Tats, and Rude people.
Positives: He draws, plays guitar, and practices martial arts.
Negatives: He is either always by himself or with a sibling, He won't talk to someone he doesn't know without a sibling or friend beside him, he may attack you if you walk up behind him and surprise him, He can be a little bit of a show off and he some times spies from high places.
Powers: Control ice & water (Freezes time with the ice goes by unnoticed by everyone) Has a monkey tail.
Other: Jake has always been very tall and thin. He only has to look at something once to remember it.

https://2img.net/h/i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg223/turtleguy13579/A.jpg

Name: Brandon Michelle
Nicknames: N/A
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Black
Weight: 180lbs
Height: 6’1
Cloths: Whatever
In the fight: No
Personality: Laid back, could careless EXCEPT when it's about his family, He notices hair and will change others if it bad to where he thinks it's good.
Dislikes: Nothing he doesn't care
Positives: Nice, Calm, and Caring
Negatives: Hair habit
Powers: Brown wolf ears and tail, control of earth
Other: He'll wear glasses to try and dumb down his hair fixing habit.

Brandon rolled over on his side not wanting to get up and have to deal with his siblings. He sighed as he sat up. Brandon stood up strolled over to his closet and threw on a shirt. He slipped his favorite black hoodie over his head and lightly jumped down the stairs until he was on the first floor. He turned to face the stairs and yelled, “Wake up guys if we don’t practice dad will get mad when he comes back!” He turned and walked down to the basement. He walked over to a training dummy and stared at it his eyes almost glazing over. He flicked a finger at the dummy and a rock flew at it. He rolled his eyes and felt his tail twitch slightly.

Jake turned his head as he listened to Brandon’s warring. He closed his window and walked down to the basement. He gave a slight wave to Brandon and turned to the fireplace in the corner. He lifted his left palm to it and a jet of water and extinguished the flames. He waited a minute until the flames started up again then lifted his right palm. An ice jet came from his hand and extinguished the flame again. Jake stared dully at the flames and continued the routine.

Last edited by Faith is Nate on Tue May 12, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Number of posts : 396
Location : Hmmm... its dark... and... and... well I don't know.
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying. Isn't it obvious?
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm

Name: Nick
Nicknames: Nicky(usually called this by girls and little kids)
Eyes: Dark blue
Hair: blue-black, very ruffled sort of style
Weight: About 150
Height: about 5 feet 11 inches
Cloths: Changes very often. Usually lots of dark colors though
In the fight: Yes
Personality: Smart mouthed, clever, good at getting himself into bad situations.
Dislikes: In roleplay
Positives: Very clever and can talk his way out of lots of situations. Good at confusing people.
Negatives: A little too talkative. Annoys people a lot. Gets himself into bad situations.
Powers: Can see pressure points on any creature’s body. Very quick and strong. Basically his powers all deal with making him the perfect martial artist. Also very good with swords.
Other:

Name: Alyssa
Nicknames: Lisa
Eyes: Dark brown, almost black
Hair: Dark brown, almost black. Waist length.
Weight: About 100.
Height: 5 foot 2 inches
Cloths: Wears skirts and nice shirts usually.
In the fight: Not
Personality: Very calm, doesn’t talk too much but when you get her talking she talks a lot. Very serious.
Dislikes: in roleplay
Positives: Doesn’t annoy people much. Very calm in bad situations.
Negatives: Rarely talks and is hard to get information out of. Which can be annoying.
Powers: She can see into other realms, which allow her to learn things that most people don’t know. But she’s somewhat insane. Can drive almost any insane just by touching them. If she wants to that is.
Other:

Last edited by Fading Moon (Tessa) on Tue May 12, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:59 pm

ooc: Tessa=Passed
Back to top Go down
Mai

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Bio   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Name: Christina
Nicknames: Too many to count. Everyone has their own for her.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Weight: 110
Height: 5'7"
Clothes: Jeans, shorts, skirts. Usually t-shirts
In the fight: Yes
Personality: Very cheerful and helping except when fighting. During the fight, she is ruthless and merciless. She takes everyone out, not waiting for help.
Dislikes: Explained in roleplay.
Positives: Likes helping people unless they get on her nerves.
Negatives: Blind.
Powers: Super speed and tremorsense.
Other: Seems to have a liking for the younger girls, probably because they look up to her as a role model.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Nick practically jumps out of bed, seeming energetic and annoying as usual. "Good morning everyone!" He says with a grin, running downstairs. He grabs his sword and bow staffs off their racks and picks a dummy to practice on.

~~~

Alyssa sighs and gets up, moving around the room while pretty much ignoring the dummies. Not many of her siblings could really get her to even see them. But you were special if you could.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:06 pm

ooc: Mai=Passed
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Rissa, the nanny, sat in her car, listening to music as she drove toward the house she would be working at for now. Probably just ordinary, boring kids. Her light blonde hair blew behind her from the wind coming through the windows as she looked at the large house with her bright blue eyes. She had a bright, infectius smile and generally liked kids, even though alot were ordinary and boring. Sometimes they were interesting though.
Back to top Go down
Mai

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Christina was downstairs in the training room with the other girls. They had kicked out the boys by making them surrender last time they fought. She was using a punching bag, moving so quickly she was visible only when she stopped to hit the bag.

She stopped hitting the punching bag and stood up straight. The rest of the girls stopped and it got silent. One of the younger ones asked what was wrong. "A car's coming....I wonder who."
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:18 pm

Nick basically cut the dummy to pieces while he was practicing and then he sat down, feeling bored. "Hey what's everyone wanna do! We have to do SOMETHING while mom and dad are gone. Its the perfect opputunity!"

~~~~

Alyssa cackles, sounding kind of creepy. "Poor nanny. Demons around her." she says, sounding ominous. Sometimes she was like these. Sometimes she was more normal. But she was someone who alot of people looked to for advice.

~~~

Rissa gets out of her car and walks up to the door on the house, ringing the door bell.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:23 pm

"We aren't going to do anything Nick!" Brandon's head snapped toward the basement door and muttered, "I guess I'll get that." He slid his tail up his back and under his hoodie. He pulled the hood over his head and ran to the door. He looked outside the window and opened the door, "Um Hello?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

~~~~~~

Jake turned away from the fireplace and walked over to Nick "What did you have in mind Nick?" Jake gave a small evil smile.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Nick glares at open space for a moment. "No idea... perhaps play a prank on one of the girls?" He whispers to Jake.

~~~

Alyssa walks around in circles, cackling for no reason really.

~~~

Rissa smiles at the guy who answered the door. "Hello. My name is Rissa. Your parents hired me as your nanny."
Back to top Go down
Mai

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Christina smiles at Alyssa. "So, its a nanny, huh? Thats no fun." She could feel Jake chuckling but she didnt feel like saying anything because she felt like fighting.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:33 pm

Brandon opened the door more "Um Nanny? Why do we need a nanny?" He looked her over. "Are you even 18? I mean if not I'm older then you!" Brandon looked over his shoulder and turned back to Rissa, "Um well come in I guess." He held open the door and glanced at the basement door.

~~~~~~

"That sounds perfect!" Jake muttered. "Having fun Alyssa?" He cracked evilly.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Rissa blushes, "I'm just barely 18... but your parents said I would be good for the job so... um... where are the other kids?"

~~~

Nick laughs, watching Alyssa's reaction. Alyssa just kind of looks up at Jake and says "Not even demons hang around you two. They're too afraid of becoming idiots, just like you."
Back to top Go down
Mai

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Christina smiles broadly. 'Here comes the fight.' She thought, running over to Alyssa as quickly as possible. "So its not just me who is itching to fight, huh, Alyssa?"
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Brandon looked up "The basement. But I wouldn't go down there if I was you. Well not yet. Just a moment." Brandon closed the door and ran downstairs. "Did anyone know we were getting a babysitter? Never mind Jake cover up your tail She might come down."

~~~~~~

Jake glared at Alyssa, "Sure I who is done with college is an idiot. Girls are so stupid!" He looked up at Brandon and slipped his tail under his hoodie and stood against a wall. "Happy big-bro?"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Nick sighed "Why do we need a nanny. Gosh... overprotective parents..."

~~~

Alyssa cackles again. "Yes. Overprotective of the idiots in this room. You may have finished college Jakey but that doesn't make you smarter in some cases."
Back to top Go down
Mai

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Christina's smile vanishes. "So I have to act like a helpless blind girl again? I hate being the helpless blind girl..." She sighs, "Ok, so who wants to be me 'little helper' today?" She asks, as some of the younger girls raise their hands.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Brandon looked around "You don't have to be helpless you've lived her your whole life right Christina? You and by you I mean all of you." He shot a dirty look to Jake and Nick, "Just don't let her think we have powers..." He turned to the stairs and jogged back up. "Their somewhat alright if you'd like to met them." Brandon said to Rissa.

~~~~~~

"So how shall we get this party started Nick? We need to show her we don't need a nanny! We've got two 18 year old boys and Me and Christina are 17. We don't need a damned babysitter." Jake stepped away from the wall and put his back to the stairs. He tail slowly slipped out of his shirt and he said, "So who wants to join the party?"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Alyssa rolls her eyes "Demons dancing, fire flying, water cools, angel stays." she says before walking up the stairs.

~~~

Nick laughs "Wonder what Alyssa meant. Anyway. Lets get this party started." Nick says, smiling and runnign up the stairs with his swords in hand.

~~~

Rissa smiles. "Well I hope your all good. Cause I'll mostly leave you alone if you are. I'm really just here as a helper I think."
Back to top Go down
Mai

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:01 pm

Christina gets startled by Nick and rushes in front of him and stops him before he can get upstairs. "No swords today. We dont need anyone getting killed yet." She says, a large smile appearing on her face. "We can save that for later and torture her."
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Brandon gave a small laugh, "You wish! They aren't the best bunch of people. He turned around and looked at Alyssa "What are you doing Alyssa?" He looked at Rissa "Really don't think for a second you'll just help."

~~~~~~

Jake ran up the stairs and slipped past Nick and Christina. "Hey Brandon." He turned to the door "Let Nick by it doesn't matter what he holds!" Jake's tail flicked behind his back as he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Rissa looks at Jake and her eyes widen as she wonders if this is some sort of joke. "Is that a tail?" Rissa asks, also catches sight of Nick's swords.

Alyssa sighs. "Told you Jake... your an idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Mai

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Christina sighs and slumps down. She decides not to be the helpless blind girl this time and opens her eyes to reveal 2 beautiful brown eyes. 'This is going to be tough to pull off...' She turns the the woman who had just entered the house. "Hi, my name is Christina, and those are my insane brothers. This is my sister Alyssa. The swords are a part of an ongoing joke...No biggie."
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Brandon slapped his palm to his forehead, "Jake Alyssa is right you are an idiot! Christina no point in pretending when we've been found out! Just be normal just go kill each other in the basement or something." Brandon slipped the hood off his head and his ears perked up. "Besides it's killer when you've got ears and a tail." He tail slipped out of his hoodie. "We aren't normal that's the man thing Rissa." He turned his back to her and walked in the kitchen.

~~~~~~

Jake looked at his back "Huh? how did you get out silly!" Jake jumped on the coffee table and reached for the TV remote that had been placed on the ceiling fan. "Good thing I set up cameras around the house!" He flopped on to the couch and flipped on the TV. "What's on at this time of day?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gifted Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gifted Family
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next