Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deepersamuraipeach
Newcomer
Newcomer
deepersamuraipeach

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Royal Noh Actor
Favorite type of role play? : Depends on my mood but i like all of them except horror. do NOT ask me to do anything with horror.
Registration date : 2009-06-05

I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! Empty
PostSubject: I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!   I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am

geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please bear with me! *polite bow and sound of hidden sword drawing* now i shall slay a king, his son and all of his household except his daughter and her handmaidens! CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *races off to pillage like a viking*
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : read, wrtieing, drawing, gameing, and many mand more
Favorite type of role play? : action/romance/anything, only a few school rps.
Registration date : 2009-04-01

I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!   I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am

Hello,

Welcome to Moonlitroleplaying! Don't worry about the shadows, it MIGHT just be me stalking the forums or it could be some super scary vampire demon... well that could be me too ^_^... joking aside, welcome to moonlitroleplaying do enjoy your time here.... or else.

ps. i love the display pic, one of my fav movies.

love,
Silent_chaos
Back to top Go down
http://http//:www.pitchblackrp.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums :: Main :: Introduction Hall-
Jump to: