Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Memories

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:55 am

" Who are they, and why should we listen to them?" Haru asked, looking confused and finding it a little odd that she seemed to be hearing things where he could not. ~Their idea isn't bad. I would assume it means start with what we know and go from there, but even so it could all just be some kind of trap~ he thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsoc.net
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Number of posts : 41
Location : I belong no were so I have no real location and if I did it's be in my imagination.
Job/hobbies : Being weird, creative stuf, roleplaying duh!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: story were that   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:28 am

"Well I suppose it would be better but it sounds rather rude though I suppose I don't really know what it means exactly." Yuu wanted to hit herself. The useless talking just would not stop. "Anyway they is that voice I hear coming from the ground. I assume you can't hear it then. I'm not hearing things though. I'm certain it's real." The voice was most likely the voice of the Earth though how she understood it was a mystery.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:43 am

"Well then if we do follow what it says, I guess we should start with what we already know and go from there. I know my name and you know yours. And I have this bible..hmmm, maybe we should find a way out of this place?" Haru replied after much thought.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Location : I belong no were so I have no real location and if I did it's be in my imagination.

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:46 am

Yuu noded slightly. "That makes sense. Do you by any chance remember how to leave a place like this. Everything looks moveable to me." She gave a small sigh. She felt like an idiot because she couldn't remember how to do almost everything.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:49 am

Haru glanced around, thinking for a moment and then headed towards a table. He pulled open a drawer on the table and sighed. "Thats not it.." He muttered". Next her headed for a window, pulling it open, from here he could see the outside world but there seemed to be some kind of barrier stopping him. "Thats not it either, grr this is hard" he said. He finally decided to give up and walked over, leaning against the front door to the house.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:55 am

Yuu looked thoughtful for a moment. She walked over to were he stood. "How about we try the thing you're leaning on." She suggested and reached for the round thing. She gave it a small twist and it opened silently. She didn't relize that by doing this he would lose his balance and had the possiblity of falling over.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:00 am

Haru was caught completely off guard, for on one hand he was completely relax, while on the other he had not actually expected that sudden amount of strength to come. The door pushed him forward and he landed face fisrt on the floor. "Ow...that...hurt.." He mumbled, not moving.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 am

Yuu let out a small gasp. "I'm so sorry. I had no idea that was going to happen." She rushed over to make sure he was alright. "Are you alright?" She felt so worried. She had no idea how doing something like that could hurt someone. She had no idea what to do if he was hurt.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:36 am

Haru lifted his head slowly to look at her. "Yeah, I think" he said as he pushed himself up onto his knees. His face hurt and it was red but he felt like he would be ok. "Just..just give me a second to catch my breath and recover" he said, trying to calm her worried face.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:14 am

Yuu couldn't help but still feel worried. For some reason she got the feeling that something like that had happened before. Could it be that she had done that to some one else also? "If you're sure. I can't believe I did that. Maybe I should have told you to move before hand."
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:12 am

"Its no big deal" Haru says as he slowly stand sup. "I will be fine and I have already forgiven you. After all I am supposed to do that right? Or maybe thats just how I feel. I don't know" he says. He begins to think about it, trying to remember where the feeling would have come from.Why would he have decided to forgive people? He couldn't quite figure it out, but he knew it was there, somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 pm

"Well than you for forgiving me. I don't know if you're supposed to but it gives you an odd free like feeling right here." Yuu pointed to her her heart as she spoke. She couldn't name the feeling or what she was pointing at but it felt right to her at least.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:00 am

"Hmmm, well why don't we head outside. I will let you go first. Not sure why, but it seems right" Haru replied, holding his hand out towards the open door instinctiuvely. It felt odd to do but seemed right, yet again. He wasn't sure if anything would ever seem natural or not odd again. Everything that felt right to him he would do. His feelings and instincts were all he currently had.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:45 pm

"Well thank you. I don't know if that's the right thing to say or if I should even say anthing but I'm going to say it any way." Yuu shook her head and wondered why the words kept spilling from her mouth. It was like they just bubbled out and she couldn't stop them. She turned and headed off through the door and let out a small gasp at the site in front of her. It was like something she'd never seen before and she couldn't remember seeing it at all. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:11 am

Haru stepped outside after her, instinctively shutting the door. He blinked a few times as he looked around. So many strange things for which he had no explanation. He could not understand what anything was or what its purpose was. Everything seemed foreign but familiar. It was like he knew everything but couldn't seem to access his knowledge. His fists clenched for a moment in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:22 pm

"Its' all so new so different. It's kind of frustraiting to not know what any of it is or what it's purpose is. Hopefully we'll be able to fined all the answers and finnaly know what's going on." Yuu said as if reading him mined.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:58 am

Haru stared at her for a moment, trying to figure out why she had just said what she said. He didn't remember saying anything to her, but then again he barely remembered anything. "Did I..say that out loud or something?" he asked suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:45 am

"Oh is that what you were thinking? I had no idea really. You just looked like that was what you were thinking." Yuu ran a hand through her hair thoughtfuly for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:07 am

"OK then..." Haru replied, a slight amount of suspicion in his voice. ~I will have to keep my eye on her, maybe I should try thinking something that would cause her to react, just to see if she will notice~ He though still staring at her with a look of mild acusation.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Yuu looked over to see him giving her an odd look. "What?" She asked her voice accidentally shot through a few octives. She put her hand on her throat. "Woah, didn't know I could do that."
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:48 am

Haru blinked a few times. "Well that was a little..strange. I do wonder how you did that though, especially out of nowhere. I mean it's not like you planned it or anything. In fact maybe it has something to do with stuff you can't remember, or maybe I am just thinking about it too hard" he said, somewhat thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:00 am

Yuu gently rubbed her neck. "I have no idea how I did that but it was certainly odd. I am not a mind reader so I cannot know what you are thinking though it is written all over your face." She gave him a long look then looked at the land in front of them.
Back to top Go down
deepersamuraipeach
Newcomer
Newcomer
deepersamuraipeach

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Royal Noh Actor
Favorite type of role play? : Depends on my mood but i like all of them except horror. do NOT ask me to do anything with horror.
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm

((looks interesting. i like the idea of people suddenly waking up with no memories one day. kinda like the Big O series. anyway, i'll get to the bio sooner or later. farao afro lol! ))
Name: Reo (proun. like Leo but with an R instead of the L) Tsubasa
Appearance:
http://fav.me/d1wcj98
imagine something like this but with sea blue hair and black where the yellow is. also reduce the nose somewhat.

Personality: will reveal in roleplay but let's just say he's a curious individual who loves people like a dog.
Power(s): absolute pyromancy, meaning any kind of fire, even if it's emotional fire (passion, love, etc.), is his to use.
Weapons: think something along the lines of Big O's arm, the big cannon hidden in his (Big O's) chest, and an executioner's blade with a much larger blade, each a separete weapon for use.
Armor/Clothing: look at picture above.
Pets: N/A
Other: not much i can add right now but i will soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memories   Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums :: Role playing :: Role playing-
Jump to: