Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted

Go down 
+2
Faith is Nate
Fading Moon (Tessa)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Number of posts : 396
Location : Hmmm... its dark... and... and... well I don't know.
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying. Isn't it obvious?
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted Empty
PostSubject: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:32 pm

Marissa stares up at the medium sized school standing intimidatingly ahead of her. "Great... a new school..." she murmurs, " its like I don't have enough of a bad reputation. Just got to send me to a new prep filled school of other freaks don't you mom?" she sighs and walks toward the school.

Ash stands at the door, watching all the new kids walk in, He chuckled at the strange looks they give him before he swings his backpack over his shoulder and walks inside. He runs his hand through his red and black hair before opening his locker as the principal walks past.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Rules   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:33 pm

Rules-

1. No Spamming here. If you wish to spam go to the spamming board. Not here.
2. No flaming. If you wish to make complaints go to the complaint board. If you just want to duke it out with someone... We're working on that.
3. No pie throwing!
4. Any romance must be kept pg-13! Got it!
5. Please no one too powerful. If you want to be super powerful... go to your own little world.
6. If you have a problem with me you tell me. Don't go around saying you hate me behind my back. Cause frankly... its not possible.
7. Be nice to Ryan and I. Cause well... we can ban you if we please.

Last edited by Tessa on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:33 pm

Bio Format

Name:
Personality:
Power(s):
Weapons:
Armor/Clothing:
Dorm Number:
Roommate: (if you have one):
Pets:
Other:

Last edited by Fading Moon (Tessa) on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:33 pm

reserve
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: You May Post   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:34 pm

You can post now.

Last edited by The Guide on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ha, Ha, I posted Right after you said I could)
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Number of posts : 225
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying, reading, manga, anime, moives, video games
Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:34 pm

Ryan is sooooo mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by The Guide on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ryan. Nuff said.)
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:38 pm

Max slammed the door of his moms car, "Thanks mom this is the third school this year!" He stomped off toward the school glaring at the ground. He stopped half way and glanced around for his brother.

Jake was sitting in a tree in the corner of the school yard. He stared up at the clouds and sighed. He stopped Max looking for him and climbed higher in the branches. He hate new schools almost as most as he hated his older brother dragging him around.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:40 pm

ooc: But there is no Ian -crys-

Last edited by Faith is Nate on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:43 pm

(If you want an Ian make one...)

Ash frowns as he walks out of the school, 'detecting' three new kids. Really new. They seemed to have just as strong an aura as he and a few of his friend. Ash closes his eyes and smiles as he finds out the names of the three new kids.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:44 pm

ooc: I can't Ian is Jake's twin and only Froggy-chan can play him. I don't know what to put -__-
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:47 pm

(I made you a V.I.P. Oh and just somehow have one of your charries either run into Ash or Marissa.)
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:48 pm

ooc: I saw and I will some how...
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:52 pm

Max swore under his breath staring down at his feet. He walked towards the doors to the school still cursing when he bumped into some kid. His hands started to glow red. He looked up glaring at a boy.

ooc: I'm not good at making people bump into others.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Ash smiles down on Max and chuckles. "Why hello shrimp. Nice hands you got there. Trust me, if you try to put them to use on anyone without permission the principal will knock you flat on your face and pulverize you. Shes got some mean telepathic abilities. Just to name a few."
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 pm

ooc: I got to go for the night post something and I'll reply after school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 pm

ooc: Wait let me post one quick.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:58 pm

Max glared at him "Right like I'm going to go crying away? From you? Yeah right I've very been most disputed in my life." Max's hands started to glow a dark blue "How are you anyways? And don't you dare think I care if I get kicked out of here. I'd be better off back at my old school anyways."

ooc: How old is Ash? Max is 17 and Jake is 16.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:43 pm

(Hes about 22)

Ash smiles. "No I don't expect you to run away or cry. I'm just telling you not to attack anyone. Just trying to help. I think we'd all be better at our old schools. Especially me. My old school was called Prison." Ash chuckles and adusts his backpacks and adjusts the sunglasses he wears to hide his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:51 am

"Funny guy eh?" Max's hands glowed red aging, but this time fire balls were in his hands.

Jake heard Max's voice and looked over. He slipped out of the tree and started running toward him. Jake's hands turned a light blue. He placed his hands on Max's neck until his body relaxed. Max's hands went back to normal as he fell to his knees. "Thanks Jake." Jake didn't say anything back all he did was eye Ash.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:51 am

ooc: Why is a 22 year old at school?
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:58 am

(Its part of his college courses. It also has to do with the fact that the principal is his mother. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:58 am

ooc: Kay just post something!!
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:00 am

Ash's eyebrows raise before he frowns. "I wasn't joking," he mutters. "I was sent to prison a few years ago."

ASh pulls off his sunglasses and folds them up, his eyes an eerie swirling silver. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:05 am

Max's head whipped up "Don't try and acted conscerend!" He yelled standing up.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:15 am

Ash's frown deepens. "I'm not acting Max. That is your name right? I'm just honestly concerned."

A short laugh comes from behind them and Ash's face turns expressionless.

"Don't dig yourself in deeper Ash. Just shut up for once." Marissa says, approaching the group and standing between Max and Jake and Ash. "Sorry about my cousin. But trust me. When he says something he is always telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next