Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Gifted Family

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Number of posts : 396
Location : Hmmm... its dark... and... and... well I don't know.
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying. Isn't it obvious?
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Gifted Family - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Rissa stands in the hallway, her eyes wide as she struggles to breath. "Tails... ears... oh my god..." she says, looking like she's going to faint.

~~~

Nick laughs. "Looks like the nanny might die from shock!" Alyssa turns around and slaps Nick quickly before walking over to Rissa. "Its ok. We're not that bad."
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitroleplaying.rpg-board.net
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : Hobo?

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:50 am

Name: Scott
Nicknames: Ice (since he is 'cool' or calm for his age), Scotty.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark brown
Weight: About 100 lb.
Height: about 5"4
Cloths: Usually wears a dark blue T-shirt and jeans.
In the fight: Yes
Personality: Likes to joke around occasionally. Pretty easy to get along with. Somewhat calm at most points.
Dislikes: n/a
Positives: Easy to handle and be with. Doesn't let his emotions get the best of him. Calm.
Negatives: Can sometimes 'not care' about things.
Powers: Scott has the ability to levitate and move objects. He can't move very heavy things since he is young and his powers are still 'growing', but he can still move a variety of things just with his mind. He can also produce barriers that look like a light purplish translucent color. All uses of his powers drain energy. The more he uses his powers, the more energy he wastes. Also, the heavier the object or the thicker/more damage a barrier takes, the more energy is wasted.
Other: He always loved to build things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stickzanimator
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Number of posts : 225
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying, reading, manga, anime, moives, video games
Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:36 pm

ooc: Ry-Ry-Kun=Passed
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:58 am

Scott awoke last out of everyone in the family. He usually was a late sleeper, so this was no surprise to him or anyone else that he was not down in the basement yet. Scott lazy got up from his bed as the covers seem to magically fold away from him and on to the edge of his bed. Scott had begun a habit to use his powers for many usual things that required him to do things. Although their really was no point to it since by using is powers waste just a tad more energy then if he were to do the activity himself (most of the time), he just seemed to enjoy the freedom of having his hands free as he did things that usually would require him to use his hands. Scott also liked to multi-task a lot since it was very easy for him to do so pretty much. He was probobly the most to use his powers in a day then anyone else in the family, which is why he would always be very tired at the end of the day and most of the time sleep in very late. "uuuh... training time..." He said as he lazily got up from his bed. He quickly got dressed, not wanting to be lectured by the older siblings again for sleeping in. As he began to walk down to the basement, he saw what looked to be like an 18 year old lady whom he had never seen before. "Um...hello?" He said, confused.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:07 am

Brandon's ears twitched back as he heard Scott's voice. He walked over to the stairs "Hey Scott. A little late getting up today eh?"

~~~~~

Jake flipped channels rapidly on the TV and looked over his shoulder "Hey Scotti! Come to meet the Babysitter?" Jake tail gave a slight flick. He smiled and gave a small laugh as he turned back to the TV, "Ah crap, I don't see why we need a babysitter..." His landed on TV guide and put it on mute. "Can't there be ONE thing on in the morning?"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:11 am

Rissa stood in the doorway, her heart pounding as she looks at the kids with tails and one with ears and several other kids who seemed strange. "What the hell is going on!?" she asks, trying to scream but too afraid to scream.

~~~

Alyssa sighs, "We're not all that bad Ms. Rissa. Only Jake and Nick are really that bad."

~~~

Nick practically growls at Alyssa. "Hey!" he says, "Just cause we like to have fun causing trouble doesn't mean we're bad!"
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:17 am

Scott let out a large yawn and sat down on the last step of the staircase. "Just give me a minute to wake up....*yawm*...or...5..." He then looked over the babysitter said, "Hello," and then closed his eyes again, looking like he could fall asleep at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:26 am

"Hey I am not bad....I just have lack of attention....Damn it nothing is on!" Jake turned off the TV stepped on the couch. "Besides it's the girls who start the fights!" He said. He placed the remote on the ceiling fan and jumped off the back of the couch. "Anyhow just don't pass out...This isn't the best house to do that in." He gave a wicked smile and walked over to the stairs.

~~~~~~

"Jake I've told you many times, Stop standing on the couches! You'll wreck them and then what?" Brandon muttered. Then under his breath, "You're all so stupid!"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:28 am

Alyssa glares at Brandon, "You can't call me stupid. I'm just insane." she says, grinning in a strange and creapy way. Nick laughs and ruffles her hair.

Rissa just stands in the doorway, whispering, "what do I do..."
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:31 am

Scott got up and headed towards the kitchen. "I'm hungry. Someone better pray I don't burn myself." He said, sounding half asleep. As he walked in he held his hand out to the direction of the fridge and the door opened. Out came a soda can that had just been opened and ready to drink. It flew into Scott's hand as he began to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:38 am

"I'll pray for you Buddie!" Jake yelled. "But those girls are another story." He smiled.

~~~~~

"This is bad." Brandon walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He took out a beer bottle and opened it. Brandon took a swing and walked back out.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:44 am

Rissa takes one look at Scott and his flying soda and passes out.

Alyssa sighs. "Poor girl... Hey Scott! I need your help getting her into a bed before Jake puts her hand in hot water or something."
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:49 am

Scott takes a sip of his soda and sends it floating above his head as he walks on over to the nanny. He points his hand at her and directs the body upstairs. "A bit heavy for just a little 11 year old like me...he he." Scott directs the body into the guest bedroom and lays it down on the bed. "I'm glad i'm not limited too much by my physically strength in my powers." Scott lowers the soda from above his head and begins drinking it again as he walks back down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:55 am

"Scott you've got to be less lazy." Brandon muttered. He took a drink from his beer and leaned against the wall. "If ANY of you tell dad I'm in his beer I'll kill you myself...And I'm not even in the dumb fight." He took a drink.

~~~~~

"Alyssa do you really think I'd do something as stupid as putting a hand in water?" Jake gave a small forced laugh, "Psh that's just stupid it'd be better to write on the pasted out person's body with black marker." He glanced at Nick, "Don't you think so?"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:58 am

Alyssa sighs and shakes her head. "Idiots. I'll go watch over her..." she says, going and sitting beside the bed Rissa is on.

Nick sighs, "Dang... can't color the nanny black! Or put shaving cream on her hand! Or or..."
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:00 am

Scott went back into the kitchen. "Now...lets see if I can make some food here." He said as he grabbed some pots and pans, turned on the stove to max thinking it will cook faster, as a bunch of food comes flying out of the fridge and hovers around him. "Hmmm...ok now how does mom make pancakes again?"
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:05 am

"Damn!" Jake shouted. He turned to Nick "I guess we'll just have3 to give her a little surprise later!" Jake jumped over the railing and jogged up the stairs. He walked in his room and shut the door. He quickly sat down at his computer and started getting camera feeds.

~~~~~

Brandon walked in to the kitchen to throw away his empty beer bottle, "Hey what are you doing Scott?" He opened the fridge and took out a second beer. He sat down at the island and started slipping the beer.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:08 am

Nick sighs and walks into the kitchen. "Hey Scotty. Perhaps you shouldn't cook. You might whack someone with the frying pan." he says, grinning micheviously as he pulls a knife off the magnetic strip on the wall.
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:11 am

Scott gives a slight laugh and sends the all the objects and food floating around him back to their original places. "Well then will someone be so kind as to fill my empty stomach?" He says as he hears his stomach grumble.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:13 am

Brandon looks at Scott, "I hope that doesn't include me..." He took a drink from his beer, "Why don't you see if one of the girls will?"

Last edited by Faith is Nate on Wed May 13, 2009 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:14 am

Nick smiles, "Go grab Alyssa..." he says, hoping she'll come away from the nanny.
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:19 am

"Fine..." Scott says as he throws away his soda and walks upstairs. He knocks on the door to the guest room where the nanny and Alyssa are. "Hey, Alyssa? Mind making me some pancakes or something?"
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:21 am

"Nick you gonna get Jake and do something dirty?" Brandon asked taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:23 am

"Ok." Alyssa murmurs, getting up and walking downstairs. Immediatly she pulls out the makings for pancakes and begins mixing it up.

~~~

Nick grins and walks upstairs to wear Jake is. "The nanny's alone."
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:25 am

Scott follows Alyssa, eagerly awaiting his meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gifted Family   Gifted Family - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gifted Family
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next