Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted

Go down 
+2
Faith is Nate
Fading Moon (Tessa)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Number of posts : 225
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying, reading, manga, anime, moives, video games
Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am

Jake quickly moved him left arm forward with his palm facing The Kalei. As soon as the water beam touched The Kalei Jake moved his right arm in the same motion. The Kalei screamed in pain as the three powers worked together. The Kalei's head fell to the ground and it's eyes closed, it stopped breathing and fell on it's back. It was dead. Jake smiled at the dead Kalei. His eyes dropped to Jenn and he ran over to her and slid on his knees next to her. He pulled out his phone and sent a very quick text to a friend. He looked back at Ash a bit of worry showing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Number of posts : 396
Location : Hmmm... its dark... and... and... well I don't know.
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying. Isn't it obvious?
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:16 am

Ash rushes over to Jenn, worry clear in his own eyes. "Jenn?" He asks, pulling her into his arms. "Jake... do you know anyone who can help?"
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:20 am

"Yeah." Jake looked at his phone. "One of my best friends Austin is a VERY rare healer. He can heal anything but it happens in a weird way...He'll be here in a few minutes though..." Jake mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Number of posts : 41
Location : I belong no were so I have no real location and if I did it's be in my imagination.
Job/hobbies : Being weird, creative stuf, roleplaying duh!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:25 am

"Hey Z did you hear that? They're doubting you." Izzy said. She knew how Zaddie hated that. Zaddie's white eyes got a faint red glow. "This is riddiculous. I can heal practically anything and I can't even get readings from her. Maybe she had some mined damage as well I should probably check huh?" "Well yeah. Unless you want them to doubt you." Zaddie growled and Izzy shut her mouth with a snap.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:55 am

"Just someone do something!" Ash says, practically growling.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:59 am

Jake looked at his leg as his phone rang then quickly looked up at the doors. A boy with black hair stood there smiling. His face quickly dropped as he saw the small group huddled around Jenn. He rolled his eyes and jogged over to them. He dropped to his knees in between Ash and Jake, "So what happened?" He quickly asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Location : I belong no were so I have no real location and if I did it's be in my imagination.

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:00 pm

"No need to yell. We won't let your little princes die." Izzy said scowling at him. Zaddie took a deep dreath and held her hand out to Izzy. "It might be weird but you're going to have to help me. I can't channel the Earth's energy the way you can." Izzy and Zaddie linked hands and each concentrated. Zaddie then held her hand out in Ash's direction. "Now if you would be so kind I need contact with her."
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Ash winces but takes her hand, hating the contact but knowing he had to do it to help Jenn. "Please Jenn... be ok."
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:17 pm

"Oh my God you don't need to let go of her! I could have had her healed all ready!" Austin mumbled crossing his arms. Jake smiled at Austin's displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:20 pm

"You just don't listen do you Ash?" Zaddie said shaking her head. She let go of his hand quickly as she felt the throbbing pressence. "Okay mister high and mighty you heal her so I don't have to feel anymore of this messed up vibrations." Zaddie let go of Izzy's hand as well. "They are not weird and they mean that people are alive thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:23 pm

(Ok please explain... I'm confuzzled by what your character wants Talia...)
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:27 pm

(She said she needed Jenn's hand not Ash's. Now she doesn't want to touch anyone. Izzy feels these vibrating pulsing like things in the ground that show that a living person is near by. By tuning into Izzy's power Zaddie can also feel it. Does that make more sense?)
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:30 pm

ooc: Ah ha so I was right!!!
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:34 pm

(Ah ok... so how do we heal her now... I guess Austin is here...)
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:42 pm

ooc: Oh ho Austin can do all....just in a strange way...Well heal all.
bic: "Thank you miss snippy!" Austin shot back, "Well I know this is going to look weird but trust me she'll come around after a few seconds." Austin mainly said this to Ash. Austin bent down placed his ear close to Jenn's mouth and nose to see if she was breathing. He turned his head so their mouths were a few inches apart. He let out a deep breath and moved his spine back into place. He gave a small wave to Jake and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:48 pm

"Miss snippy? I am not." Zaddie practically growled. "Yeah you kind of are." Izzy said. Zaddie glared at her. "Don't get mad at me or I will sick the 'weird pullsing things' on you." Zaddie turned away and sulked. No way did she want to anger Izzy now.
Back to top Go down
Mai

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:01 pm

(Just for later, everyone, Jenn didnt pass out because something broke, she passed out because she over exherted herself.)

Jenn begins to come to, thinking 'Oh, no...What happened? Am i alive? Where's Ash?!' She finds the strength to open her eyes. She sees Ash and Austin standing right over her. She smiles, and says "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:03 pm

Ash smiles. "Yeah. We're fine. You should be more worried about yourself Jenn..."
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Austin sidestepped away figuring he wasn't needed anymore. Jake saw the movement and grabbed his wrist. "You aren't going back to that school. You are needed here." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Jenn's whole body aches, especially her legs, arms and head. She holds her head. "Ow...What happened back there? All i can remember is teleporting to behind that thing."
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:25 pm

Ash's eyes darken as he speaks, "Yes... you did well... you teleported successfully... but then you fainted... I shouldn't have had you do something like that when I didn't know what would happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Jenn continues to smile even though it hurts, "Its ok. Im just glad i could help out a bit. Did anyone else get hurt?" She says, trying to stand up, but her legs hurt too much to get up all the way and she just falls back down.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:29 pm

"I don't think so. I'm just a little tired. Don't try moving." Ash says, lifting Jenn up and beginning to move towards the stairs. "You need to rest now."
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Jenn starts to blush before he even picks her up. He's so gentle that all the pain seems to have gone away. "Thanks, Ash...But i'll be fine." She says, squirming around, like she wants him to let her walk.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:34 pm

Ash raises his eyebrow in a weird expression basically of disbelief, "You really think I'm going to let you walk after you scared me like that. No way." He says, continueing to carry her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted   Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memphis's Boarding School for the Gifted
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next