Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Vampire Wars

Go down 
+2
Faith is Nate
Fading Moon (Tessa)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : Hobo?
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Vampire Wars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:10 am

Scuro lays on the top of the castle walls next to the front entrance looking up at the night sky. He examined his hidden wrist blade, bored as he wonders if this night would bring any excitement. "Such a boring night..." He says to himself as he listens to the distant sounds of the night. Suddenly, he hears yelling. "Hmm? What could that be?" The yelling soon turns to what sounded like an angry mob getting closer to the castle. Scuro jumps down from the top of the high wall, landing almost without a sound. He slowly takes his sword out of its sheath as small sparks of flames come from the sword as it is pulled out. Scuro then sees Achlys running from the direction of the noise. "Achlys?" He says as he puts away his sword. Right behind Achlys also comes Femme Nuit. "What? Queen? What are you two doing out here?" Scuro asks they arrive at the castle entrance.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stickzanimator
Mai

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:12 am

Achlys smiles as the humans come to the castle. Trying to act as formal as possible, she says "Why, hello, darlings. What brings you to the castle this fine evening?"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Number of posts : 396
Location : Hmmm... its dark... and... and... well I don't know.
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying. Isn't it obvious?

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 am

Femme Nuit looks at Scuro and whispers to him quickly, "The townspeople found out we are vampires and they decided they do not wish to be ruled by vampires and should overthrow us. We must convince them we are humans," she says before turning to the townspeople. "Why hello. What brings you all to the castle at such a late hour?"
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitroleplaying.rpg-board.net
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:18 am

Scuro nods to Femme Nuit as he quietly slips into the shadows and, without a single sound, jumps into a nearby tree and awaits for orders to strike as he readies his sword.
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:23 am

'Dont do anything stupid, Scuro...' Achlys thinks to herself.

"Hey! We dont want no vampires ruling our city!" The leader of the mob yells. 'YEAH!' The crowd seems to cheer at their leader's words. "Either you get outta here, or we kick you out!"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:53 am

Femme Nuit frowns at the mob and then steps forward, speaking in a loud clear voice. "And what proof do you all have that we are vampires? I believe we are all ordinary humans..." Femme Nuit says, looking at the leader calmly.
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:01 am

Scuro stis down on a tree branch and gets ready for any possible threats to the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:04 am

"If you are all humans, how have you not aged in years!" Yells one in the crowd. "And i've seen you all running too fast for humans! Not to mention some of you dont sleep!" Yells another.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 am

"We haven't aged? Well I didn't notice. I thought we aged... I mean I'm now 13. I'm so happy that I'm finally becoming an adult. We run quickly? You must be seeing shadows and illusions. You know about the other clans who are against us, they must be trying to trick you into overthrowing us so that the whole clan is weak for their invasion! And of course we sleep! But there are always some people running around making sure everything is going ok. So how can you accuse us of being something that doesn't even exist!?"
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:10 am

"Well said, Queen Femme Nuit." Scuro says in his head.
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:19 am

A few of the townspeople relax, and begin to walk back as if theyve given up. The leader looks back, and yells "Where are you going?! Dont let them trick you!"

Achlys smiles and tilts her head. "Trick you how? Like she said, vampires dont even exist. I dont know why you think this way."

When she says that, many more of the townspeople begin to walk back. The leader seems to be discouraged by his mob abandoning him, and he charges toward the front gate, pitchfork ablaze.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:27 am

The front gate closes quickly before the leader can get anywhere and Femme Nuit doesn't move until every witness is gone. She signals to Scuro for him to capture the leader but not kill him. "Put him under arrest for treason. I will deal with him later."
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:57 am

Scuro smiles slightly as he jumps off the tree branch and zooms towards the mob leader at amazing speed with almost no sound at all. He reveals his hidden blade and puts it up the the mob leader's neck. "Don't make a move." Scuro says as he squeezes a pressure point on the mob leaders shoulder. The mod leader looses consciousness as Scuro carefully sets him down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:19 pm

"Alright, that didnt go as badly as it could have. I'll go check around to make sure everyone goes home." Achlys says, dashing off on the rooftops, without a sound.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:10 am

Femme Nuit suddenly looks very tired as she watches Scuro knock out the leader. "Put him in one of the cells. I'll take care of him later..." she murmurs, sounding tired as well.
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:25 am

"Right away, Queen Femme Nuit." Scuro says as he swings the unconscious body over his shoulder and heads towards the cells.
Back to top Go down
Moon-cookie
Moon-cookie

Number of posts : 41
Location : I belong no were so I have no real location and if I did it's be in my imagination.
Job/hobbies : Being weird, creative stuf, roleplaying duh!
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:13 pm

"Oh my." Ruka says in surprise as a man with a tourch passes her. "I thought we were escaping mibs not walking right into another one." She shook her head and looked towards were the commotion must have gone. "Well let's go see what this is all about. She looked at Kuran who simply noded and walked with her. They soon saw a beautiful vampire. She must have been the queen for her perfect posture and air of athority were overwelming. Ruka walked as politely as someone can walk up to her. "What may I ask was that all about?"

Name: Ruka Tsuki
Name meaning: beautiful moon
Clan: unknown, some clan from Enna
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20vampire%20girl/sesshy-lover9/Anime.jpg?o=20
Class: Ranger (or archer)
In War Times: protects mortal families and/or gets supplies to them any way possible
Personality:in roleplay
Weapons: a long white bow and blood red arrows
Powers:yet to be determined
Other:none

Name: Kuran
Name meaning: nine orchids
Clan:same as Enna when it's decided
Appearance:https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20vampire%20boy/Arina_Misaki/Anime%20Boys/guykj5.jpg?o=70
Class: gaurdian
In War Times:protects Ruka at all costs
Personality: silent and seems angry at everything. He doesn't talk much and is mostly only known by Ruka.
Weapons: A sword located on his hip and a dagger hidden somewere.
Powers:yet to be determind
Other:none
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:58 am

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Number of posts : 225
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying, reading, manga, anime, moives, video games
Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:44 am

ooc: I'm think about added two more vampires into my clan. So I can rp with myself more! Maybe one into Tessa's too but really I'm going to bring in more soon....
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Stalking Nate... Shh
Favorite type of role play? : Eh, I dunno...
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:50 am

Name: Bandele
Name meaning: Follow Me Home
Clothes: White shirt, Black pants, Shoes, and Jacket
Clan: Blodsugare
Personality: revealed through rp
Class: Watcher
In War Times: Hides in a near by tree and tells the King before the enemies get near
Hair: Grey green
Eyes: Light brown
Skin: Tan
Weapons:

Last edited by Buzzer on Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To make it so there is no links.)
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:55 am

ooc: -_-' He wasn't meant to be an archer but whatever. You for got to add his clan too Buzzy.
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:58 am

ooc// Well my reasoning is better than yours... Would you rather be safe in a tree if you are seen? or would you rather jump down and get your self killed? Anyways swords are heavy too... and I'm in your clan okay? -.-'
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:59 am

ooc: Blodsugare make it stick in your brain!!!
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:05 pm

ooc// I don't think it's a post-it note =3
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:06 pm

ooc: oh my gosh Buzzy is going to kill me! As we wait for Tessa to allow you to join...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Wars
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums :: Role playing :: Role playing-
Jump to: