Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Vampire Wars

Go down 
+2
Faith is Nate
Fading Moon (Tessa)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mai

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Vampire Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:08 pm

"Ahh, very nice." She says to Scuro. When she hears the queen, she bows along with Scuro. On her way back up, she laughs. "Not planning anything, your majesty. Just a simple coup de etat." She says, smiling broadly.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Number of posts : 225
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying, reading, manga, anime, moives, video games
Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:44 am

Mabel gently pulled her out from her coat and fallowed Adria to the gardens.
~~~~~
Hagon walked over and stood next to Mabon. He placed a hand gently on his shoulder and asked, " If you do get another slave who will you pick?"
Mabon rolled on his side and looked Hagon in the eyes, "Most likely? Well I don't know. You've been here all my life but I don't know." Mabon muttered before rolling back to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Number of posts : 396
Location : Hmmm... its dark... and... and... well I don't know.
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying. Isn't it obvious?
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:52 am

Femme Nuit laughs and looks at her general and the royal assassin. "You always did have the sense of humor. Very good job with the assassination Scuro. Anything else I need to know as of now?"

~~~

Adria very carefully lead the princess outside, trying to make sure there is nothing that could hurt her becuase she knew that the king and queen would probably have her head if Mabel was hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:57 am

"Not anything that i know of, your majesty. The soldiers were let out early, they seemed to have picked up unusually quickly today." She says, while thinking 'Worthless cannon fodder...'
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Number of posts : 225
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying, reading, manga, anime, moives, video games
Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:59 am

"Adria you don't have to be that careful." Mabel smiled stepping over a stone.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:01 am

Adria smiles at Mabel, "Well I wouldn't want you to get hurt my lady. And I know your parents would kill me if they found out I let you get hurt. Remember all the other provinces too my lady. They could try to get you."

~~~

Femme Buit steps back as a ray of light shines through the window. "Well thats interesting... especially since I don't believe you for some reason." Femme Nuit says, smiling teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:06 am

Achlys smiles brightly, "Well, i suppose you can believe what you like. Either way, today's already been a long one." She says, confidently. 'She's good.' She thinks to herself. "How has your day been?"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 am

"Pretty good. I just can't wait for the darn sun to go down so that I may go out into the city and check on the citizens as usual. Would you like to accompany me tonight?" Femme Nuit asks.
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:12 am

"That doesnt sound too bad, actually. Yes, i believe i will." Achlys then begins walking to her room. "Ill be out at about dusk. Just need to get into a bit less formal clothing. She had been wearing her formal general's clothes, but you wouldnt know otherwise unless you saw her often enough.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:14 am

Femme Nuit nods, staying out of the sunlight very carefully. "I'll need to change out of my show clothes as soon as the sun goes down as well..."
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:17 am

(TS to sundown)

Achlys walks out to the front gate, where she waits for Femme Nuit. She greets the guards and tells them that she and Femme Nuit would be going out to check on the citizens.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:23 am

Femme Nuit comes out of the palace, wearing a black pair of leather pants and a black shirt with black boots, all of which contrast her pale skin. Not all vampires had pale skin, infact some were black as night, Femme Nuit just happened to be one of the ones who were pale. Her two dagger/swords were tucked in her boots and seemed to be her only weapons, though it was likely she had more.

One of the guards approaches Femme Nuit and bows to her before asking her to show her weapons. Femme Nuit rolls her eyes and show the two blades in the sides of her boots, the blades that came out of the toe of the boots when she wanted them to, the thirteen daggers in her belt(underneath her shirt), and the two in her sleeves. Finally the guard lets them go.

"I hate being asked if I'm carrying enough weapons. It's not like I couldn't quell anyone who tried to kill me. And anyway, I wouldn't show anyone all the blades I carry... I have many more on me."
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:27 am

"Thats what i like about being the general. Not only do the guards not worry about me, but i wouldnt even have to carry anything around but my rose." She holds out her rose and sniffs it. 'Just as fragrant as ever.' She begins walking to the town with her queen.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:28 am

Femme Nuit chuckles before leaping onto the top of a building, as graceful as a cat. "Yes well... I miss those days of being a peasant."
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:30 am

Achlys smiles brightly. "A peasant, huh?" She hops up onto the building with Femme Nuit. "What are you saying, exactly?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:39 am

Femme Nuit chuckles, "Well I am a couple thousand years old. I was not always the ruler and I was not always a vampire either. I was born long ago as a young human girl in France. I have long since forgotten my original name but I was called by my nickname, Nuit, because I loved the night. One night though I stumbled upon a starving vampire who turned me. I then came to Sicily after hearing of the vampires here. I joined a little clan here which soon became the ruling family and I became a peasant. Scuro, the royal assassin, was originally a prince of that clan. When the family started falling apart though I and a few others took over the palace and clan. He was the only of his family who decided to stay and be ruled by us. He prefers the freedom of his new position anyway. But it has been many centuries since that time... now there is no newness in my life... N'a plus de vie ont une raison quelconque, mon dieu!"
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 am

"Well, it cant be all bad, can it? I mean, i may only have been a vampire for a hundred years or so, but its been a good time for me so far." She looks out into the distance, thinking she sees a commotion. "What do you think's going on over there?"
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:47 am

"We better go see, un peu." Femme Nuit says, running of in that direction, her hair billowing out behind her even though it is tied back. Her feet only made the smallest patter on the roof tops as she jumped from roof top to roof top, always light on her feet.
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : Hobo?

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:09 am

(So what happened while I was gone?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stickzanimator
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:38 am

Achlys quickly follows after Femme Nuit. Shortly after they began running, they arrive at the site. "What in the world...?" There were people with pichforks and torches, and there was one, seemingly the leader of it, who was on a pedestal in front of the group. None of them had noticed the two of them yet. It seemed to be a riot.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 am

Femme Nuit curls back her lips and snarls very quietly. "What could they possibly be rioting about." she murmurs, listening for the cause.
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:46 am

Achlys tries to listen in as well. "...so i ask you, good citizens. Do you want to be ruled by vampires?!" The leader yells. 'NO!' Answers the crowd. "Then i suppose we should overrule them!" The leader replies. After saying that, the crowd goes wild and begins storming toward the castle. Achlys, having heard all that, looks back at Femme Nuit, blankly.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:01 am

Femme Nuit's face had gone completely stoic as she had listened, "Eh bien par dieu... les paysans ingrat..," she mutters in French, "We must get the palace quickly and stand infront of the gates. I need to change into my formal attire..." Femme Nuit murmurs, running toward the palace.
Back to top Go down
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:03 am

Achlys runs to the front gate as quickly as possible. She gets there within a split second and simply waits for her queen or the riot. If they came first, she might have to deal with them. 'Not quite who i wanted to fight, but a fight nonetheless.' She thinks to herself, while turning her rose into its sword form.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:04 am

Femme Nuit changes into her long white gown with sparkling rubies in it, making her look like a normal human as she comes down and stands next to her general. "Here they come..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Wars   Vampire Wars - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire Wars
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums :: Role playing :: Role playing-
Jump to: