Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

My (many) bios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : read, wrtieing, drawing, gameing, and many mand more
Favorite type of role play? : action/romance/anything, only a few school rps.
Registration date : 2009-04-01

My (many) bios Empty
PostSubject: My (many) bios   My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 am

here is the first of 3 versions of kieri my main female chary.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Kieri
Race: mutated human

Appearance: She’s a little over five and a half feet a little short considering her brother is over six feet tall. Her body is rather slender and athletic, all of her muscles are well defined due to her genetic mutation, although the muscles are small and defined they have the strength of a huge body builders. Her hair is black and slightly long. She has a black bell tied to her ankles with a black ribbon; She pale skin, almost a white. Her eyes are like a snakes a black after that it becomes a dark green that fades into a yellow, they have the same shape of a snakes. She has some snake like facial features, somewhat long fangs, and a long tongue. If you stair into her eyes long enough you can see how much pain she really hides, it can be almost hypnotizing. Her right ear had been pierced three times, one in the lobe and two times in the cartilage, the one in her lobe resembles an earth stone and the others are just studs, her left ear is the same as her right. She has snakebites, the looped piercing are a dark shade of blue. Her forearms, and upper thighs are a host of many different scars all self afflicted due to her extreme depression.

There’s one odd thing about her appearance, on the palms of her hands there are mouths on her palms, when the mouth opens there’s a set of teeth deeper inside behind the first set. The first set of teeth are all razor sharp and meant for taking blood from a victim or herself to mix with his attacks. The second set are more human like meant for chewing the clay and a tongue meant for mixing any blood into the clay it uses for attacks.

Clothing: She wears a long flowing cloak that has a hood that is usually worn to hide her face from any onlookers, under her cloak is a tight woven pair of cloths meant to enhance her movement, its dull black color due to the age and how much wear and tear that it has been through. The cloak itself has internal pockets to put things in.

Weapons: she has two small blades that her fingers slide into so that she can make a fist and punch with the bladed edge that runs over the front of her fingers or stab with the blade that sticks out from the side of her fist. She also uses garrote wire as a silent method for killing but still gruesome enough to please her. Her special weapon is a long barreled revolver which was specially made for large caliber rounds, but instead of using gunpowder she uses her clay as the propellant and her earth or nature abilities to create a weak form of iron as the round that it fires.

She has a odd form of fighting, with her snake like abilities she can bend her body anyway she wants, she could wrap around her attacker and strangle them if she wanted. Her snake like quality’s makes insanely fast and agile against most things.

Personality: she mostly keeps to her self, when fighting she likes to go over board and can be very violent this is all because of her mother abusing her and not showing her the love she needed, she can be cold sometimes and not care at all but there is a part of her that is still caring. being alone and not able to trust people has made her almost hate the human race and trusts mutants a bit more than humans. She still sometimes yearns for a friend to talk to and sometimes a lover to be loved by and feel wanted and not some lonely.

Powers/Abilities: earth and her explosive earth like clay mixture.

Her earth powers work when she’s touching anything that’s earth, for example a rock.

She use her explosive clay as an weapon or whatever she needs it for once the mouth chews it up mixing her energy with it. Once she has her clay all she needs to do is let the mouths on her palms chew it up. If she mixes blood with the clay the clay becomes powerful, this is mostly done to animate the clay.

When the mouth chews the clay she can decided what to make at that moment, she can make explosives that can have a lower grade than c4 or the same grade as c4 which is strong by its self its enough to blow through a few feet of stone, the highest of explosives is c3 and higher.

When blood is mixed in with the blood she can create animated clay items. She can create wings out of the special clay, which will allow her to fly for a few hours before she would have to make more. She can mix the blood with explosive to make a clone that explodes

Short history: Soon after her mother gave birth to her she seen the mutations that had taken place while she was growing in her womb. Her mother was appalled when she seen the mouths on her hands and angrily sewed them together so that they couldn't bite anyone or anything. Her mother would regularly beat her while her father was away working so he wouldn't know what was happening to his daughter. Her mother hated her but her father loved her even though she was a mutant, he tried to spend as much time as he could with her. He knew that she was going run away at some point, one day when her mother had left to buy some things he gave Kieri supplies and told her to run as fast as she could and get away from her mother, before she left he cut the strings holding the mouths closed. He sort of knew her powers when he watched what happened when she was playing with clay, so he packed two satchels with a special clay and after that she ran as far away as she could. She had a brother whom was also mutated but, only heard things about him and never seen him. She was told by her father that she would one day meet her bother and maybe even him once more, and to forget her mother who was out of her mind.

Other: sometimes the mouths act on their own, but Kieri has control of them most of the time. she is required to drink blood every once in a while to stay alive.

----------------------------------

here is version 2- which i think is just a more detailed version of 1... i forget though.

----------------------------------

Race: human

Appearance: She’s a little over five and a half feet a little short considering her brother is over six feet tall. Her body is rather slender and athletic, all of her muscles are well defined due to her genetic mutation, although the muscles are small and defined they have the strength of a huge body builders. Her hair is black and slightly long. She has a black bell tied to her ankles with a black ribbon; She pale skin, almost a white. Her eyes are like a snakes a black after that it becomes a dark green that fades into a yellow, they have the same shape of a snakes. She has some snake like facial features, somewhat long fangs, and a long tongue. If you stair into her eyes long enough you can see how much pain she really hides, it can be almost hypnotizing. Her right ear had been pierced three times, one in the lobe and two times in the cartilage, the one in her lobe resembles an earth stone and the others are just studs, her left ear is the same as her right. She has snakebites, the looped piercing are a dark shade of blue. Her forearms, and upper thighs are a host of many different scars all self afflicted due to her extreme depression.

There’s one odd thing about her appearance, on the palms of her hands there are mouths on her palms, when the mouth opens there’s a set of teeth deeper inside behind the first set. The first set of teeth are all razor sharp and meant for taking blood from a victim or herself to mix with his attacks. The second set are more human like meant for chewing the clay and a tongue meant for mixing any blood into the clay it uses for attacks.

Clothing: She wears a long flowing cloak that has a hood that is usually worn to hide her face from any onlookers, under her cloak is a tight woven pair of cloths meant to enhance her movement, its dull black color due to the age and how much wear and tear that it has been through. The cloak itself has internal pockets to put things in.

Weapons: she has two small blades that her fingers slide into so that she can make a fist and punch with the bladed edge that runs over the front of her fingers or stab with the blade that sticks out from the side of her fist. She also uses garrote wire as a silent method for killing but still gruesome enough to please her.

She has a odd form of fighting, with her snake like abilities she can bend her body anyway she wants, she could wrap around her attacker and strangle them if she wanted. Her snake like quality’s makes insanely fast and agile against most things.

Personality: she mostly keeps to her self, when fighting she likes to go over board and can be very violent this is all because of her mother abusing her and not showing her the love she needed, she can be cold sometimes and not care at all but there is a part of her that is still caring. being alone and not able to trust people has made her almost hate the human race and trusts mutants a bit more than humans. She still sometimes yearns for a friend to talk to and sometimes a lover to be loved by and feel wanted and not some lonely.

Powers/Abilities: earth and her explosive earth like clay mixture. She can use the special clay mixture for arcane and regular spells, or she can use pure energy for it.

Her earth powers work when she’s touching anything that’s earth, for example a rock.

She use her explosive clay as an weapon or whatever she needs it for once the mouth chews it up mixing her energy with it. Once she has her clay all she needs to do is let the mouths on her palms chew it up. If she mixes blood with the clay the clay becomes powerful, this is mostly done to animate the clay. When the mouth chews the clay she can decided what to make at that moment, she can make explosives that can have a lower grade than c4 or the same grade as c4 which is strong by its self its enough to blow through a few feet of stone, the highest of explosives is c3 and higher.

When blood is mixed in with the blood she can create animated clay items. She can create wings out of the special clay, which will allow her to fly for a few hours before she would have to make more. She can mix the blood with explosive to make a clone that explodes

She can use the clay for a number of attacks, the mouths can withstand almost everything for example she can create the clay they cause the mouth the ignite the clay creating a flamethrower.

Short history: Soon after her mother gave birth to her she seen the mutations that had taken place while she was growing in her womb. Her mother was appalled when she seen the mouths on her hands and angrily sewed them together so that they couldn't bite anyone or anything. Her mother would regularly beat her while her father was away working so he wouldn't know what was happening to his daughter. Her mother hated her but her father loved her even though she was a mutant, he tried to spend as much time as he could with her. He knew that she was going run away at some point, one day when her mother had left to buy some things he gave Kieri supplies and told her to run as fast as she could and get away from her mother, before she left he cut the strings holding the mouths closed. He sort of knew her powers when he watched what happened when she was playing with clay, so he packed two satchels with a special clay and after that she ran as far away as she could. She had a brother whom was also mutated but, only heard things about him and never seen him. She was told by her father that she would one day meet her bother and maybe even him once more, and to forget her mother who was out of her mind.

Other: sometimes the mouths act on their own, but Kieri has control of them most of the time. she is required to drink blood every once in a while to stay alive.

--------------------------------

here is version 3

--------------------------------
Back to top Go down
http://http//:www.pitchblackrp.forumotion.com
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

My (many) bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: My (many) bios   My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:56 am

Race: human

Appearance: She’s a little over five and a half feet a little short considering her brother is over six feet tall. Her body is rather slender and athletic, all of her muscles are well defined due to her genetic mutation, although the muscles are small and defined they have the strength of a body builders. Her hair is black and slightly long. She has a black bell tied to her ankles with a black ribbon; She pale skin, almost a white. Her eyes red of a shade of red that can be dark one moment and light the next second, If you stair into her eyes long enough you can see how much pain she really hides, it can be almost hypnotizing. Her right ear had been pierced three times, one in the lobe and two times in the cartilage, the one in her lobe resembles an earth stone and the others are just studs, her left ear is the same as her right. She has snakebites, the looped piercing are a dark shade of reddish blue. Her forearms, and upper thighs are a host of many different scars all self afflicted due to her extreme depression.

There’s one odd thing about her appearance, on the palms of her hands there are mouths on her palms, when the mouth opens there’s a set of teeth deeper inside behind the first set. The first set of teeth are all razor sharp and meant for taking blood from a victim The second set are more sharper than the first set

Weapons: she has two small blades that her fingers slide into so that she can make a fist and punch with the bladed edge that runs over the front of her fingers or stab with the blade that sticks out from the side of her fist. She also uses garrote wire as a silent method for killing but still gruesome enough to please her. She has a small katana that she found in a abandoned old smiths house, it is razor sharp and cuts through bone and flesh like a hot knife through butter. She has many other weapons along with the fire.

Powers/Abilities: The mouths on her hands release a liquid that is flammable alone, the one released from the first mouth is a light red color liquid which burns fast, almost exploding if its ignited in an enclosed area it almost acts as an explosive burning at a fast rate, or when there is a large amount of oxygen mixed with the liquid, when skin is exposed this liquid it has a bad reaction and burns the skin like an acid but, when its ignited it burns skin fast. It doesn’t do allot of damage alone but it can still hurt pretty bad. The Second liquid is jet black, the second mouth releases the black liquid, it’s a sticky flammable liquid. It sticks to most things and when the black liquid is burned alone it’s slow burning liquid that is similar to napalm but a lot stronger and last longer. There Is a third form of the liquid, when they mix there is a exothermic reaction, causing them to ignite instantly. If done right, The mouths can become flame throwers, shooting flames over 20+ feet, the flames are very hot. The degrees have never been measured so she has no idea how hot it is. If used in short burst she can create balls of fire that can either stick to things and continue to burn or somewhat explode on contact.

Her Body is naturally heat and fire resistant, she would have to be to withstand the amount of heat the mouths on her hand can produce this gives her the ability to use fire somewhat as something to keep ragers from getting to her, or if they have a grip on her that she can’t escape, she can ignite her body without hurting herself.

She has this odd knack for building complex weapons (bombs are her favorite) or mechanical mechanisms. Her ability to use fire helps her smith metal to build these things.

She has deficiency of white blood cells and few other things in her blood system so she needs to drink some sort of blood to regain what she is missing, if she doesn’t something as little as the common cold could kill her. When she hasn’t drank in a while she wears a respirator over her nose and mouth, sort of like a ninja mask. It filters the air keeping her from getting sick

Short history: Soon after her mother gave birth to her she seen the mutations that had taken place while she was growing in her womb. Her mother was appalled when she seen the mouths on her hands and angrily sewed them together so that they couldn't bite anyone or anything. Her mother would regularly beat her while her father was away working so he wouldn't know what was happening to his daughter. Her mother hated her but her father loved her even though she was a mutant, he tried to spend as much time as he could with her. He knew that she was going run away at some point, one day when her mother had left to buy some things he gave Kieri supplies and told her to run as fast as she could and get away from her mother, before she left he cut the strings holding the mouths closed. She had a brother whom was also mutated but, only heard things about him and never seen him. She was told by her father that she would one day meet her bother and maybe even him once more, and to forget her mother who was out of her mind. Ever since then she hasn’t trusted to many people, but sometimes she just has the feeling the person is good and trust them with her life. But that’s not to often.

Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

My (many) bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: My (many) bios   My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:59 am

this one is kugutu, one of my many guy charys heh
-------------------------------------------------

Name: kugutu fyukusyu ((puppet’s revenge or puppet revenge))

Race: he was an experiment like his friend shosoro he became the host of a rare elemental monster that had control over the elements and different bugs, arachnids, and snakes some never seen before.
Gender: male but can change his appearance and voice to disguise himself

Appearance: his true face has never been seen by anyone other than himself and partner that had been MIA, he hides his face under many different faces which he can change out by just changing his body. The one he uses the most, when not in battle is 5’11 why he chose this height no one knows its something to do with the fact that his body was near this height, his hair is black with reddish tips in a , his eyes are a dark reddish color that seem to be full of pain and misery, the face of this puppet is like a normal persons face moving lips that match a humans, blinking eyes, everything to make a person believe he is a human instead of being a puppet . The clothes this puppet wears is hooded black cloak, it is made of water proof materiel so that the water rolls off of it and not soak in, if he were to take off the cloak it would show that he was a puppet, there is a spot on his chest where a black material covers, its what contains what’* left of his human body, his heart. Its impenetrable nothing can get thru it, magic, weapons, nothing, it’s the only part of his body that cant be broke.

Personality: he at times can be kind and compassionate but, he usually keeps to himself and talks to those who he thinks he can trust. He can be cold at times and even too brutal. Losing a friend in battle made him rethink about being nice or kind, he sunk into a deep depression having no one else to talk to. He has been know to comment acts of kindness every once in a while. He every once in a while sinks into a deep depression if he is reminded of his friend.

Weapons: his weapons are different than the normal kind, his bodies the puppet’s he has created and the ones being created are his weapons, each and every join can be disconnected and can have weapons hidden in them, the weapons are usually all poisoned so that even if they get away they will die from poison, it can shoot many projectiles and even use jutsu/illusions like a normal person could, he can also control other puppets that he’s not in, with energy strings that only he can see, or he can use telekinesis to control them at farther distances, he can control them to make them protect him, fight for him, or be a spy for him.

Some of his main puppet bodies he uses are.

Tatakai- it is armed to the bone with weapons, it is slightly big and bulky but don’t let the size fool you it is very fast. The puppet wears a big cloak, it also wears a straw hat just for the looks, so it might be thought to be a human. Each and every part of this puppet has some kind of weapon in it and is poisoned, it is crouched low to the ground when walking, the mouth of this puppet has two splits running down from the mouth, one of each side the two more on an angle from those, this allow the mouth too open, from the mouth projectiles are shot, poisoned needles are a common one, fire style attacks, different smokes and screens are shot out from here also, when the needles are shot a distinctive clicking/popping noise is heard, for the fire and smoke it is usually quite or a click then what could be thought to be the sound of water running thru a pipe. This body has six arms only two are out at a time the rest are hidden, each part of the arm has under the surface small tubes filled with small are hidden, deadly needles, the arms can be separated and used like projectiles once there near the target the explode sending the small needles everywhere in that area, on his back is a back pack like box, it holds many different scrolls for different things. Under it is a small opening,

and from it a tail like whip appears, it is like a sectioned out blade, each and every part of it was razor sharp and poisoned, it could be used to attack or defend against an opponent. It has a smaller form of its self if this form is damaged to much, but he hasn’t had to use it yet.

The next one he uses often is called

Kigi- it is a more speed orientated puppet he can replace his body with. The face is a scary looking one, it has huge sharp fang like teeth overlapping in front of its mouth It has the same tail like appendage that emerges out of his lower back and some of the other smaller things tatakai can do, his hands fold out into long blade like fingers, which are very sharp and too are poisoned, they are black, so that the sun do not make them shine and his position be compromised. He has the same box like backpack for the scrolls. There’s more too this puppet but, will be shown later on in the rp.

As for the other puppet body‘s, there either different forms of battle body’s for him or puppet’s he controls and is not inside them.

Alignment: he is neither good nor evil, he is what ever he feels like being. If he wants to kill a whole village so be it, he just might. Or he might kill a band of solders out to slaughter a village, he finds some fun in killing or obliterating people who have done wrong.

Short History: when he was younger he had been taught a skill not many people in the world still know, it was how to control a puppet for battle, how to make them and even how to make fallen enemy’s bodies into human puppets and use them. He grew older and as he did his fascination with puppets grew bigger, to the point where he lost all of his friends but one, shosoro.. The one person that somehow understood him, he taught shosoro some of the skills of a puppet master, but shosoro did*’t use them much, as they grew up they became inseparable they were a two man army, they took on bounties and assassinations together, never failing a single one. Till on

they had thought they were ready and took on a mission that was meant for a bigger group it was to take down an occult clan, and kill ever last one of them. They had been known to capture people and torture them and experiment on them, they went out into a huge forest that belonged to them and soon were surrounded in a open field, they fought and fought till the field was laden with bodies, till shosoro made a mistake and let his guard down and was attacked when kugutu wasn’t looking and knocked shosoro out, they took off with him as they did the rest of the people swarmed kugutu keeping him from saving his friend, he hadn’t made his body into a puppet yet so his body began to grow weak and he was soon beaten and left for dead in the field. Years later he found a way to live forever and not grow tired in battle, he made him self into a puppet and hunted down every last one of the people from the occult, they soon began to call him kugutu fyukusyu(puppets revenge) and that was the name he took on seeing as how he thought his friend died so he too wanted to die in some form, which he let his body be replaced with a puppet and took on his name and slaughtered those who deserved to die still hoping to someday find shosoro.

Other: he has a pipe like thing for smoking a herb that helps what’s still living stay alive, he has different ways of getting into a puppet body, one by ejecting from his body what’s alive into a new one. he is full of surprises so watch out
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

My (many) bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: My (many) bios   My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm

here is orroth
-----------------------

Name: Carlisle Krauser
Species: human with slight mutations or so he thinks.

Abilities: marksmen, sniping, all types of weapons and explosives, C.Q.C, many forms of martial arts. Hacking military and civilian tech, extensive repair of many different things. The only mutations he has, is insanely high senses when compared to a human. There may be some hidden that he doesn’t know about.

Appearance: He is very tall 6’7, which is tall considering his father and mother are under 5’9. He looks like a beast, his muscles are huge not overly large but big enough due to all the physical training he does and did. He has many scars all over his body from many fights, different ragers that had been lucky enough to land a blow, some of the bigger ones that are the most gruesome are along his ribs on his right side of his abdomen three inch wide and six inches long strips of metal, they hold his ribs in place and keeps that side of his ribcage from collapsing, the rest are big scars that are all over his body. His hair is black, short and spiked or slicked back the tips of his hair are bleached white, he liked to keep her hair looking cool. His skin is slightly pale from being inside the bunker most of his life, but he has a tiny bit of a tan on his forearms from being outside. His eyes are a dark brown almost a black, if you star into them long enough you can see the pain he has been through and almost see how much killing he has done.

Weapons: He carries a wide range of weapons due to the fact he doesn’t have abilities like other anti-mutants do. Pretty much all of his weapons are custom modified to his likening.

He carries two Smith and Wesson model 500 revolvers which are custom modified 50 cal. Revolvers which can drop most ragers in at lest 2 shots maybe one if the right spot is hit, they are modified to his likening, each one has a custom made compensator to greatly reduce the revolvers recoil and increasing the accuracy, to a normal person one is more than a hassle to fire with one hand but he has used big guns all his life and is used to the kick back and can handle it enough to use them both at the same time.

He uses a Famas G2 for close quarters fights, its short enough to be able to be used inside rooms or hallways. It has been modified to shoot faster and more accurate than the original Famas, it uses a red dot sight for shooting and under the first dot is a second one for the M203 grenade launcher that is on a R.I.S rail under the barrel, it uses 100 round drum clips to last longer than normal clips, is uses armor pricing and anti personal rounds, and hollow tip. The m203 uses high explosive and stun slugs. It uses rounds that produce smoke like a smoke grenades. there is smoke, tear gas, and paralyzing gas.

Barrett M82A1 .50 BMG is a anti-material rifle which used to be used for taking out takes and armored vehicles, but he now uses it for picking off ragers or for the ragers that are too big or dangerous to get close. It kills pretty much all ragers in one shot. It has a few different scopes that can be changed out. There is the thermal scope, a night vision scope, and a special telescopic scope. It uses armor piercing rounds, anti-personal and hollow tip. He has modified the rifle to have reduced recoil, it has a upgraded flash hider and compensator. It is one of his favorite guns.

He has two sawed off shot guns that has been modified to have less recoil and more accuracy the stock has been cut down to resemble handgun handles. The use exotic ammunition, dragons breath, dragon slug, bolo shot, flecthet rounds. The dragons breath and slug are rounds that are meant to burn or set fires, the dragons breath shoots a flame over 15 feet. the slug causes blunt force trauma and then explodes and ignites. The bolo shot is two large slugs with a steel wire connected between them, when the round is fired the balls separate and spin the wire then can cut through flesh and some other things. Flecthet rounds are shotgun rounds that have small steel darts packed into each of them, they are for piercing armor and dealing massive internal damage.

He has a number of different grenades at his disposal, anti personnel, smoke, incenarary, flash and stun. He has a net cannon that looks like a rocket launcher but he can replace the net canister with a rocket round, but to him rockets are to expensive to waste on a rager.

The weapon he uses for complete silent deaths is his compound bow, it has a 100 pound pull on it enough to pierce the strongest rager hide. It uses a few different arrows, arrows with explosive charge on it, there are some with tips made for easily cutting through hard objects.

Even though he has all these weapons his favorite set of weapons is his twin set of samurai swords and tantos, he found them in a old building they were in a old dusty box that looked like they hadn’t been opened in a really long time, they are razor sharp. He had found a book and read up on bushido and almost nearly mastered it.

Armor/Clothing: Carlisle wears a number of things for protection and camouflage. He wears a tight Kevlar under shirt and pants that is tight to keep his mobility up to par with the ragers by keeping his muscles tight it keeps his muscles ready to move instead of being relaxed, not only that but it protects from scratches and cuts that might get by the things above it. Above the Kevlar under shirt and pants he wears a vest for protection of his vital organs and to hold ammo clips it has spots for his weapons and items. On his back he has the Barrett in a special quick release holster, right beside the Barrett holster is a slightly odd sheath it is about 3 feet long then to the left it begins again this holds the two samurai swords, on his lower back is two similar holster for the sawed off shotguns, under the shotguns is the two sheaths for the tantos(smaller versions of the bigger swords), on his thighs is two holsters for the revolvers, the Famas is on a shoulder strap to be used quickly. The grenades are on his side to be able to be used quickly. The net launcher is rarely with him, unless he as a need for it.

Equipment/Etc: He has a vast array of equipment he uses on a daily basis, the most important is Angel his A.I., she is stored on a small hand held computer which is too advanced for its time. When the world fell because of the radiation she was left running a bunker by herself, when he found the bunker it was in a total mess ragers every where and the self defense system was broken, he calls her angel because she saved his life when a rager was going to sneak up on him it would have been to late but she materialized her self on a hologram panel and warned him ever since then she has been his guardian angel, she made her avatar a small little angel, she can materialize herself on the small hologram pad on the small computer as a computer like angel.

He is one of toughs rare few people that have a car, he has a military jeep that is much better than one, the engine is one of the best there is, he just stole parts from abandoned cars or ones that don’t run anymore. It is bullet proof and as much rager proof as he could make it. The car has its own defense system that angel can be hooked up to, so that she would control it herself or he can use it himself it has two large 50 caliber auto machine turret on the back of the jeep hidden in a secret slot ready to pop out and shoot if needed, it has a smoke dispenser and some other things for escape.

He has a back pack full of equipment for many things, like a mini blow torch, lock picks, M.R.E’s and cigarettes and other things.

Short History: Carlisle has had a rough life, when he was born he was an only child and he liked it for a while then when he was old enough to realize what was going on and why his mother acted the way she did when his father was gone, she would hurt him and verbally abuse him when he was gone to make herself feel better and sometimes she would treat his father the same way, she would hit him too but he never hit her back. He had more self control and respect for woman, then one day after the bomb had gone off a year or too later, she got into a fight with him not a normal one this time she was throwing things at him yelling “GREAT ANOUTHER BRAT I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF!” he didn’t quiet understand then but once he found out he had a sister he was excited, his father had told him he would have to treat her like she was everything because her mother wouldn’t, when she was born he took as much care of her as he could, when he found out she was different he tried to keep it from his mom knowing she would make a big deal about it. But she did one day and she beat her everyday even if his father was there he was afraid saying something to his mom but when his father gave her some stuff, he didn’t understand what was going on at the moment but once she ran away, her mother told him she was killed by some mutant person, this made him mad she meant the world to him and now she was gone. He sunk into a deep depression from losing the one person in the world, his father began to teach him how to fight and shoot guns then it became an obsession he trained and trained, then came the ragers and he learned how to kill them after he was hurt. Then he found the bunker where later he found angel, now he hunts down mutants and ragers killing them with no remorse.

Personality: He is cold and quiet, after losing his sister or so he thought he lost he became cold and depressed. His anger at ragers or mutants gets him into fights allot, he has a short fuse. He sometimes just sits thinks about the past and maybe what life would be like if she hadn’t been killed, something deep inside told him she was alive but he didn’t believe it.
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

My (many) bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: My (many) bios   My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 pm

here is shosoro.

------------------------

Name: Shosoro Nissa

Race: demon wolf/ vampire

Race description, for any unusual races: he is half demon wolf which is a stronger version of a wolf it is stronger in every way than the original. The usually have a short temper and can snap easy, due to him being a demon wolf he cant eat cooked food with spices or things like that. An odd thing happed seeing as he is part demon wolf and vampire he requires allot more blood than a regular vampire to become full, if not he can go into rage and hurt his own friends without knowing it.

Armor: his skin is a natural amour because of the experiment done on him, its not super strong but can fend off most attacks but not for long.

Weapons: He learned how to use word’s as weapons, he can talk in a tone that is dark and menacing and it could darken the surroundings or do the opposite with a different tone. He could say things like for example “you fear the dark so let it be dark” and if his words were listened to his words they could become confused along with them thinking it is getting dark. His tones, mood, loudness, etcetera Could change the outcomes of what it does.

There is a set of seals that if used can give him strength beyond what he has, but it comes at a price the more he uses it the faster his body will weaken and decay and cause him to pass out if all the seals are used at once.

he has many weapons but his main two are a big sword named “drake” that is menacing. instead of being a big blade, it’s a blade like weapon covered in razor blade like scales that rips and tears its opponents skin or organs, it has hidden blades that if wielded wrong can extend and cut the persons hand, each and every blade on the sword is covered by a very potent poison that can do many things depending on how much slipped into the blood stream. if a tiny bit enters the blood stream it can cause blurred vision, weak stomach or vomiting of blood. a medium amount can cause loss of vision, over a short period the victims limbs would grow numb and they would be un-useable, major vomiting of blood and internal pain, a high amount can cause death if not treated right away.

Then there is a katana like weapon.

He has a katana that is named “dragon” its black while the blade edge of the katana is red, its not too long but not to short so that it can be drawn very fast and easy, it also is coated with the same poison as drake but is a little different it cause’s all the same side effects but it burns and causes the cell’s in the body to turn on the victim and start to destroy the person, if treated right away there would be no damage but if left alone for a few hours it would have already done irreversible damage. He also uses different thrown weapons and weapons for traps (garrote wire, throwing knifes, throwing needles.

He has two big hand guns.

The first one is a big semi-auto handgun custom made to fire 50 caliber hollow point rounds, the gun itself is a little less then a foot long so that the barrel itself would let the round be accurate its like a colt 1911 but the whole outside of the barrel is squared, its slightly heavy from its sheer size, the trigger is sensitive enough that the slightest touch will make it fire this makes the gun fire faster than others. it is black with red etching of a kanji that means retribution. He has personally made different types of rounds for it from amour piercing, explosive tipped and hollow rounds.

The second one is much smaller but not weaker its made for quick drawing and for close to mid ranged unlike the first one for longer ranged attacks it’s the same as the first one but is silver and same set up. It has the kanji for revenge etched in blue on the side of the gun .

Personality: he’s a nice guy, very kind and generous unlike what most people say about him, he is ruthless in battle and doesn’t give the enemy pity or feel remorse for killing them.

Clothing/appearance: He has jet black hair with white tips, his eyes a blood red color, he’s 6’3. the rest of his body are hardly ever seen. he wears a black hooded cloak that absorbs light so that he doesn’t stick out when hiding. It covers his stealth like body suit that has many pockets for his weapons, under his cloak on his left hip is his katana named “shark” and on the right is the katana named “dragon” on his back held in a leather sling like holstered is “drake” which is covered in what looks like a gauze or cloth. He has multapule seals on his body.

Short history: He doesn’t remember anything after the experiment.

Who they are allied with, or whose side they are on: neutral till hired, he usually only works for good people. But if paid enough he will work for anyone.

Other: . he has a old style pipe to smoke tobacco it looks like a demon reaching out grasping for something, in its hand is a small bowl like thing that holds the tobacco. the scary thing about it is that is made out of a demons bone and the bowl like object out its fang.
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

My (many) bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: My (many) bios   My (many) bios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 pm

thats all of my bios, that i thought were good... some i didn't save. but these were the ones i spent my time on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My (many) bios Empty
PostSubject: Re: My (many) bios   My (many) bios I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My (many) bios
Page 1 of 1