Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Gamma Earth

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveling Entropy
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
Traveling Entropy

Number of posts : 25
Favorite type of role play? : Action-based, plot driven, largely freeform roleplays with some romance, but not overwhelming amounts.
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Gamma Earth   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:45 am

This is not the thread I've been planning... that one's still in the works.
This is a remake of the original Gamma Earth, not a continuation. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ORIGIONAL BUT THE SETTING... and I may reuse some villains... not all of them, and they will have different spins.

December 12, 2012, 11:34 PM, Greenwich Mean Time: War was beginning. Relations between the Russo-Chinese Federation and the European Union had broken down, and the United States was on the brink of civil war over the disputed election results. The outlook was grim.

December 12, 2012, 11:35 PM, Greenwich Mean Time: A bright green flash lights up the sky, disabling several communications satellites.

December 16, 2012, 12:00 noon, Greenwich Mean Time: the full meaning of the flash has now become apparent. It was a gamma ray burst, a perfectly natural phenomenon, a side effect of a star thousands of light years away going supernova. Nevertheless, it has disabled many communications satellites, causing several to crash to earth, including one which hit New York City. More importantly, it has severely damaged the planet’s ozone layer. Many people with power or influence are already escaping to bunkers to escape the radiation

Febuary 3, 2013, 10:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time: World governments are falling apart, and radiation sickness is becoming more widespread, and several bunkers have already been broken into by crazed mobs. Many babies born are horribly malformed or otherwise mutated… though some mutations are not entirely harmful.

May 24, 2013, 3:00 PM, Greenwich Mean Time: The last remaining government, the Republic of India, collapses as the mobs of the irradiated rage against the politicians in the surviving bunkers. Total anarchy now grips the world.

---

January 29, 2034, 6:00 AM, eastern standerd Time: Our story begins, in the ruined city of Philadelphia. The Ozone layer is mostly repaired, but the world has taken the hit. World population is down to 3 million humans, 8 million mutants… and 100 million ragers

World Notes:
-There are humans, who grew up in a bunker, and are, for some reason, now out of it, whether it be exile, collapse of the bunker’s community, running out of resources, or whatever.
-There are mutants, the lucky descendants of the irradiated who were conferred with (mostly) beneficial mutations.
There are ragers, insane mutants who lost their mind due to the mutations. They kill to eat, mostly, though some kill to kill. Either way, they’re always hungry…
-There are no governments, except the bunkers, and they have no influence outside the bunkers and their immediate area.
-It’s been less than 21 years since the gamma ray burst, so all mutants and ragers are under 21 years old… of course.
-Mutations are semi realistic... no gods throwing around fireballs, please. (Really, the typical way to power should be ingenuity, not brute force, not OMG I CAN BLOW UP THE WORLD!!!11!!One!1).
-The world isn't a desert, but it's not pristine either. The radiation hurt the environment, but most species have survived, in some form... this means that there are mutant animals, as well...

Bio Format:

Name:
Species:
Abilities:
Appearance:
Weapons/Armor/Clothing/Equipment/Etc:
Short History:
Personality:

My Bio:

Name: Alan Tehrs

Species: Mutant

Abilities: Alan has the ability to extend his finger and toe nails up to 18 inches in length, forming sharp, extremely hard claws which he can fight or climb with, pick locks, etc. This requires large amounts of calcium, and he can't retract them (just make them drop off), so he typically keeps them at about 1.5 inches in length. Furthermore, he has superhuman speed (up to about 30 mph, when he really pushes himself) and strength. His bones are also strong enough to withstand high impact. His eyes can see in the infrared spectrum, as well as the normal spectrum.

Appearance: Alan stands about 6 feet tall, with brown hair and eyes. He is fairly muscular, though more compact than bulging. His eyes are completely black, with bright red, dimly glowing pupils. He has a long, thin scar running from the bottom of his left ear, down his neck, across his chest and stomach, to his right hip.

Weapons/Armor/Clothing/Equipment/Etc: Alan wears a gray tee shirt, jeans, white socks, and sneakers, as well as a black strip of cloth tied around his forehead as a sweatband. He carries a pocketknife, and a Glock 18C pistol with 2 magazines of 33 bullets each, and one magazine with only 9 bullets left in it. He also carries a small backpack containing an emergency first aid kit.

Short History: Alan’s parents died of radiation sickness when he was 4, so he does not remember them much. Fortunately, he was taken in by another family… who promptly died when he was 6. However, their son, another mutant, who had been born shortly after the gamma ray burst( he was 10), lived on, and Alan lived with him, and a group of other mutant children for several years, eking out a living on the streets of the dead city, looting stores, hunting wildlife, and fighting off other bands of mutants and ragers for food. It was one of those ragers that finally killed most of the group, leaving only Alan alive, alone at the age of 13. He has formed some associations with others to live for a few months at a time a few times, but for the most part, he has been alone.

Personality: Alan is a very, very free-willed individual. He avoids commitments to any but close friends. He values his freedom and independence above all else. He cares little for those whom he does not know, but he cares a great deal about good friends. He has no code of honor, no 'you saved my life, now I can't kill you' ideal binding him, but he does care about his friends... when he has them. Though his dislikes killing innocents when other options are available, in general, his philosophy can be described as "If I don't know you, and you don't involve me, I don't care what you do. But if you involve me or my friends, and I don't like it, I won't stand down easily."

Rules:
1)MY WORD IS LAW.
2)All forum rules.
3)All bios must be at least 2000 characters long. The personality and short history sections combined must be at least 750 of this, in all likelihood. If your bio is really good, but doesn’t do the 750 part, I might accept it, though in that case it has to be at least 3k total.
4)No spamming.
5)No godmodding.
6)No powerplaying.
7)No autohitting/autokilling.
8)No metagaming.
9)No romance over PG-13, though romance is allowed.
10)Good grammar, capitalization, and spelling. If you continuously have bad grammar, capitalization, and/or spelling, after I warn you, I reserve the right to issue warnings/punishment.
11)“This is speech.”
12)~This is thought.~
13)
14)((This is OOC.))
15)*This is an action, but don’t use this to excess. It’s better to describe*
16)OOC: This is also OOC, but I prefer if you use the first option.
17)I reserve the right to add more rules as necessary.

Players:
Alan Tehrs /18/M/Mutant/Page 1/Traveling Entropy

Punishments:

Warning 1:

Warning 2:

1 day ban:

Permaban:

Banned from every thread I EVER MAKE:

Tms/Gms

TMs:

GMs:

Last edited by Traveling Entropy on Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : read, wrtieing, drawing, gameing, and many mand more
Favorite type of role play? : action/romance/anything, only a few school rps.

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Earth   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:49 am

Name: Kieri Krauser
Race: human

Appearance: She’s a little over five and a half feet a little short considering her brother is over six feet tall. Her body is rather slender and athletic, all of her muscles are well defined due to her genetic mutation, although the muscles are small and defined they have the strength of a body builders. Her hair is black and slightly long. She has a black bell tied to her ankles with a black ribbon; She pale skin, almost a white. Her eyes red of a shade of red that can be dark one moment and light the next second, If you stair into her eyes long enough you can see how much pain she really hides, it can be almost hypnotizing. Her right ear had been pierced three times, one in the lobe and two times in the cartilage, the one in her lobe resembles an earth stone and the others are just studs, her left ear is the same as her right. She has snakebites, the looped piercing are a dark shade of reddish blue. Her forearms, and upper thighs are a host of many different scars all self afflicted due to her extreme depression.

There’s one odd thing about her appearance, on the palms of her hands there are mouths on her palms, when the mouth opens there’s a set of teeth deeper inside behind the first set. The first set of teeth are all razor sharp and meant for taking blood from a victim The second set are more sharper than the first set

Clothing: She wears a long flowing cloak that has a hood that is usually worn to hide her face from any onlookers, under her cloak is a tight woven pair of cloths meant to enhance her movement, its dull black color due to the age and how much wear and tear that it has been through. The cloak itself has internal pockets to put things in.

Weapons: she has two small blades that her fingers slide into so that she can make a fist and punch with the bladed edge that runs over the front of her fingers or stab with the blade that sticks out from the side of her fist. She also uses garrote wire as a silent method for killing but still gruesome enough to please her. She has a small katana that she found in a abandoned old smiths house, it is razor sharp and cuts through bone and flesh like a hot knife through butter. She has many other weapons along with the fire.

Personality: she mostly keeps to her self, when fighting she likes to go over board and can be very violent this is all because of her mother abusing her and not showing her the love she needed, she can be cold sometimes and not care at all but there is a part of her that is still caring. being alone and not able to trust people has made her almost hate the human race and trusts mutants a bit more than humans. She still sometimes yearns for a friend to talk to and sometimes a lover to be loved by and feel wanted and not some lonely.

Powers/Abilities: The mouths on her hands release a liquid that is flammable alone, the one released from the first mouth is a light red color liquid which burns fast, almost exploding if its ignited in an enclosed area it almost acts as an explosive burning at a fast rate, or when there is a large amount of oxygen mixed with the liquid, when skin is exposed this liquid it has a bad reaction and burns the skin like an acid but, when its ignited it burns skin fast. It doesn’t do allot of damage alone but it can still hurt pretty bad. The Second liquid is jet black, the second mouth releases the black liquid, it’s a sticky flammable liquid. It sticks to most things and when the black liquid is burned alone it’s slow burning liquid that is similar to napalm but a lot stronger and last longer. There Is a third form of the liquid, when they mix there is a exothermic reaction, causing them to ignite instantly. If done right, The mouths can become flame throwers, shooting flames over 20+ feet, the flames are very hot. The degrees have never been measured so she has no idea how hot it is. If used in short burst she can create balls of fire that can either stick to things and continue to burn or somewhat explode on contact.

Her Body is naturally heat and fire resistant, she would have to be to withstand the amount of heat the mouths on her hand can produce this gives her the ability to use fire somewhat as something to keep ragers from getting to her, or if they have a grip on her that she can’t escape, she can ignite her body without hurting herself.

She has this odd knack for building complex weapons (bombs are her favorite) or mechanical mechanisms. Her ability to use fire helps her smith metal to build these things.

She has deficiency of white blood cells and few other things in her blood system so she needs to drink some sort of blood to regain what she is missing, if she doesn’t something as little as the common cold could kill her. When she hasn’t drank in a while she wears a respirator over her nose and mouth, sort of like a ninja mask. It filters the air keeping her from getting sick

Short history: Soon after her mother gave birth to her she seen the mutations that had taken place while she was growing in her womb. Her mother was appalled when she seen the mouths on her hands and angrily sewed them together so that they couldn't bite anyone or anything. Her mother would regularly beat her while her father was away working so he wouldn't know what was happening to his daughter. Her mother hated her but her father loved her even though she was a mutant, he tried to spend as much time as he could with her. He knew that she was going run away at some point, one day when her mother had left to buy some things he gave Kieri supplies and told her to run as fast as she could and get away from her mother, before she left he cut the strings holding the mouths closed. She had a brother whom was also mutated but, only heard things about him and never seen him. She was told by her father that she would one day meet her bother and maybe even him once more, and to forget her mother who was out of her mind. Ever since then she hasn’t trusted to many people, but sometimes she just has the feeling the person is good and trust them with her life. But that’s not to often.

Other: sometimes the mouths act on their own, but Kieri has control of them most of the time. she is required to drink blood every once in a while to stay alive.

Last edited by Silent_chaos on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://http//:www.pitchblackrp.forumotion.com
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Earth   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:51 am

Name: Carlisle Krauser
Species: human with slight mutations or so he thinks.

Abilities: marksmen, sniping, all types of weapons and explosives, C.Q.C, many forms of martial arts. Hacking military and civilian tech, extensive repair of many different things. The only mutations he has, is insanely high senses when compared to a human. There may be some hidden that he doesn’t know about.

Appearance: He is very tall 6’7, which is tall considering his father and mother are under 5’9. He looks like a beast, his muscles are huge not overly large but big enough due to all the physical training he does and did. He has many scars all over his body from many fights, different ragers that had been lucky enough to land a blow, some of the bigger ones that are the most gruesome are along his ribs on his right side of his abdomen three inch wide and six inches long strips of metal, they hold his ribs in place and keeps that side of his ribcage from collapsing, the rest are big scars that are all over his body. His hair is black, short and spiked or slicked back the tips of his hair are bleached white, he liked to keep her hair looking cool. His skin is slightly pale from being inside the bunker most of his life, but he has a tiny bit of a tan on his forearms from being outside. His eyes are a dark brown almost a black, if you star into them long enough you can see the pain he has been through and almost see how much killing he has done.

Weapons: He carries a wide range of weapons due to the fact he doesn’t have abilities like other anti-mutants do. Pretty much all of his weapons are custom modified to his likening.

He carries two Smith and Wesson model 500 revolvers which are custom modified 50 cal. Revolvers which can drop most ragers in at lest 2 shots maybe one if the right spot is hit, they are modified to his likening, each one has a custom made compensator to greatly reduce the revolvers recoil and increasing the accuracy, to a normal person one is more than a hassle to fire with one hand but he has used big guns all his life and is used to the kick back and can handle it enough to use them both at the same time.

He uses a Famas G2 for close quarters fights, its short enough to be able to be used inside rooms or hallways. It has been modified to shoot faster and more accurate than the original Famas, it uses a red dot sight for shooting and under the first dot is a second one for the M203 grenade launcher that is on a R.I.S rail under the barrel, it uses 100 round drum clips to last longer than normal clips, is uses armor pricing and anti personal rounds, and hollow tip. The m203 uses high explosive and stun slugs. It uses rounds that produce smoke like a smoke grenades. there is smoke, tear gas, and paralyzing gas.

Barrett M82A1 .50 BMG is a anti-material rifle which used to be used for taking out takes and armored vehicles, but he now uses it for picking off ragers or for the ragers that are too big or dangerous to get close. It kills pretty much all ragers in one shot. It has a few different scopes that can be changed out. There is the thermal scope, a night vision scope, and a special telescopic scope. It uses armor piercing rounds, anti-personal and hollow tip. He has modified the rifle to have reduced recoil, it has a upgraded flash hider and compensator. It is one of his favorite guns.

He has two sawed off shot guns that has been modified to have less recoil and more accuracy the stock has been cut down to resemble handgun handles. The use exotic ammunition, dragons breath, dragon slug, bolo shot, flecthet rounds. The dragons breath and slug are rounds that are meant to burn or set fires, the dragons breath shoots a flame over 15 feet. the slug causes blunt force trauma and then explodes and ignites. The bolo shot is two large slugs with a steel wire connected between them, when the round is fired the balls separate and spin the wire then can cut through flesh and some other things. Flecthet rounds are shotgun rounds that have small steel darts packed into each of them, they are for piercing armor and dealing massive internal damage.

He has a number of different grenades at his disposal, anti personnel, smoke, incenarary, flash and stun. He has a net cannon that looks like a rocket launcher but he can replace the net canister with a rocket round, but to him rockets are to expensive to waste on a rager.

The weapon he uses for complete silent deaths is his compound bow, it has a 100 pound pull on it enough to pierce the strongest rager hide. It uses a few different arrows, arrows with explosive charge on it, there are some with tips made for easily cutting through hard objects.

Even though he has all these weapons his favorite set of weapons is his twin set of samurai swords and tantos, he found them in a old building they were in a old dusty box that looked like they hadn’t been opened in a really long time, they are razor sharp. He had found a book and read up on bushido and almost nearly mastered it.

Armor/Clothing: Carlisle wears a number of things for protection and camouflage. He wears a tight Kevlar under shirt and pants that is tight to keep his mobility up to par with the ragers by keeping his muscles tight it keeps his muscles ready to move instead of being relaxed, not only that but it protects from scratches and cuts that might get by the things above it. Above the Kevlar under shirt and pants he wears a vest for protection of his vital organs and to hold ammo clips it has spots for his weapons and items. On his back he has the Barrett in a special quick release holster, right beside the Barrett holster is a slightly odd sheath it is about 3 feet long then to the left it begins again this holds the two samurai swords, on his lower back is two similar holster for the sawed off shotguns, under the shotguns is the two sheaths for the tantos(smaller versions of the bigger swords), on his thighs is two holsters for the revolvers, the Famas is on a shoulder strap to be used quickly. The grenades are on his side to be able to be used quickly. The net launcher is rarely with him, unless he as a need for it.

Equipment/Etc: He has a vast array of equipment he uses on a daily basis, the most important is Angel his A.I., she is stored on a large computer in the bunker which is too advanced for its time. When the world fell because of the radiation she was left running a bunker by herself, when he found the bunker it was in a total mess ragers every where and the self defense system was broken, he calls her angel because she saved his life when a rager was going to sneak up on him it would have been to late but she materialized her self on a hologram panel and warned him. Ever since then she has been his guardian angel, she made her avatar a small little angel, she can materialize herself on the small hologram pad on the computer as a computer like angel.

He is one of toughs rare few people that have a car, he has a military jeep that is much better than one, the engine is one of the best there is, he just stole parts from abandoned cars or ones that don’t run anymore. It is bullet proof and as much rager proof as he could make it. The car has its own defense system that angel can be hooked up to, so that she would control it herself or he can use it himself it has two large 50 caliber auto machine turret on the back of the jeep they are ready to shoot if needed which the ai angel takes care of, it has a small radio mast to keep in link with the bunker, a smoke dispenser and some other things for escape.

He has a back pack full of equipment for many things, like a mini blow torch, lock picks, M.R.E’s and cigarettes and other things.

Short History: Carlisle has had a rough life, when he was born he was an only child and he liked it for a while then when he was old enough to realize what was going on and why his mother acted the way she did when his father was gone, she would hurt him and verbally abuse him when he was gone to make herself feel better and sometimes she would treat his father the same way, she would hit him too but he never hit her back. He had more self control and respect for woman, then one day after the bomb had gone off a year or too later, she got into a fight with him not a normal one this time she was throwing things at him yelling “GREAT ANOUTHER BRAT I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF!” he didn’t quiet understand then but once he found out he had a sister he was excited, his father had told him he would have to treat her like she was everything because her mother wouldn’t, when she was born he took as much care of her as he could, when he found out she was different he tried to keep it from his mom knowing she would make a big deal about it. But she did one day and she beat her everyday even if his father was there he was afraid saying something to his mom but when his father gave her some stuff, he didn’t understand what was going on at the moment but once she ran away, her mother told him she was killed by some mutant person, this made him mad she meant the world to him and now she was gone. He sunk into a deep depression from losing the one person in the world, his father began to teach him how to fight and shoot guns then it became an obsession he trained and trained, then came the ragers and he learned how to kill them after he was hurt. Then he found the bunker where later he found angel, now he hunts down mutants and ragers killing them with no remorse.

Personality: He is cold and quiet, after losing his sister or so he thought he lost he became cold and depressed. His anger at ragers or mutants gets him into fights allot, he has a short fuse. He sometimes just sits thinks about the past and maybe what life would be like if she hadn’t been killed, something deep inside told him she was alive but he didn’t believe it.

Last edited by Silent_chaos on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Traveling Entropy
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
Traveling Entropy

Favorite type of role play? : Action-based, plot driven, largely freeform roleplays with some romance, but not overwhelming amounts.

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Earth   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 am

Ok... let's see here....

Kieri:
-Make the two liquids inert on their own. Otherwise, not only is it too powerful, it would constantly burn her from the inside.
-Reduce the range to 10 feet; I've decided to make everyone lower power. Alan is down to 30 mph.
-Not fireproof, fire resistant; she certainly couldn't light herself on fire without harm!
-No bomb/weapon building... too powerful.

Carlise:

Good, but one thing: Truthiness convinced me that an AI in a can is to advanced for the time period. He has a bunker; why not make it a large AI in the bunker in a massive computer, connected to a radio tower, broadcasting an encrypted transmission of course; he just carries around a radio receiver with decryption.
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Job/hobbies : hobbies: rp, politics, drawing.
Favorite type of role play? : action-y
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Bio.   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:45 am

Name: Trisha
Species: Human (mutant)

Abilities: Trisha has heightened senses – that is, her eyes see in more of the electromagnetic spectrum (mostly towards infra-red, but also towards ultra-violet), and at a higher resolution than the baseline; her nose is very sensitive, and can pick up scents across fairly long distances; her touch is extremely responsive, meaning that she can feel items and remember their contours; her sense of taste is fairly sensitive, allowing her to gauge important qualities of food and other sustenance; her hearing has incredible range and can pick up pin drops, though she must wear ear muffs during thunderstorms and gunfights to avoid loss of hearing; her sense of balance is incredibly precise, lending to a certain ease of movement and stealth; and her sense of pain is somewhat more sensitive than the baseline. In addition, she has lightning-fast reflexes, which enable feats up to and including dodging of single shots from extreme range (but not scatter shot, sustained automatic fire, or point blank shots). Finally, she has four arms which are all very dexterous and nimble.

Appearance: Ethnicity: Indian. 5'7". 110lbs.
Trisha is Indian, with dusky skin and dark brown eyes. Her face could best be described as handsome: she has large eyes, a small yet solid nose, medium-height cheekbones, a somewhat small mouth, and a generally heart-shaped face overall. She has four arms which are approximately the same size, though the upper arms are slightly longer. Her build is fairly light, with little in the way of fat and not very much in the way of muscle either.

Weapons/Armor/Clothing/Equipment/Etc: Trisha commonly wears dark colored clothing, enabling her to move unseen. The typical outfit consists of a brown or black cotton camisole underneath a dark grey vest. The vest’s arm holes are slightly enlarged to allow for a greater range of motion. She is also wearing black tights with short khaki shorts (dyed black), and long black gloves. Her feet are enclosed in slightly glossy black boots, which are below knee height. About fifteen daggers are wrapped around her thighs, calves, and torso, with a few more in various pockets. On her back is a sturdy brown leather backpack, which has been strapped down to avoid noise. It is often used to retrieve books from libraries across the city of Philadelphia, and contains supplies such as three days’ worth of water and food for one person with a low metabolism.

Short History: Her parents were well-educated, and passed on their knowledge. Sometime during her early years, her parents died of radiation sickness. Since then, Trisha has been on a quest of sorts to augment her knowledge. She scours the libraries and private collections of Philadelphia for books on subjects both practical and impractical, and will sometimes pick up an objet d’art. Currently she resides in a small, nondescript building near the Free Library of Philadelphia.

Personality: Trisha is neither terribly introverted nor extroverted. However, she does appreciate human company. Her wit is rather dry. Trisha exhibits a manner of skirting uncomfortable subjects, just as she is skilled at evasion and stealth.

Last edited by truthiness on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : new info + grammar.)
Back to top Go down
https://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/truthiness1/
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Earth   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Kieri sat on the edge of a building swinging her feet back and forth in the wind, she sighed " Nothing to do today." She said to her self as she wacthed as the air made a tiny whirl wind picking up some leaves and spining them around then droping them after a few seconds. She let alittle of the black liquid drip out of the mouth and wrote her name then let the second liquid drip down onto the black liquid igniteing it, spelling out her name in fire.
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: trisha scene.   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Trisha reached up with her upper right arm. "Got you," she breathed. The book she had pulled from the shelf was a book entitled, "Power Generation in the 21st Century." She carefully laid the valuable book onto a stack of books she had collected on this trip to the library. She bent down to pick up the pile of tomes, but an acrid tang filled her sensitive nose. "Fire."
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 1, Part 3   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 pm

She moved slowly, crouching slightly against the plaster wall. The odor was getting stronger as she edged around a corner. Trisha carefully scaled the steps to the roof, thinking that going up would allow her to gain a better vantage point on the fire setter.
Once upon the roof, Trisha quickly stepped to a half-wall to use as cover. She was rewarded as the other person on the roof turned to look at the very place Trisha had been occupying mere moments before.
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: scene 1 part 4   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:32 pm

Kieri looked over at the door way. As she looked doorway, she stood up not knowing if something was going to attack her while she wasn't aware "Who's there?" She asked as she was ready for an attack now; the mouths on her hand were preped the same acrid smell began to float into the air, as a bit of blackish liquid driped from the mouth in her right hand.
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 1, Part 5   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:14 pm

Trisha couldn't help her mouth - it hung slightly ajar at the sight of the girl's hands. There were some kind of mouths there, and Trisha immediately started to attempt a rationalization of the mouths. She came up with nothing, since she was unable to think of a purpose for such gruesome things. Well, whatever it was, Trisha wasn't going to let it get close enough to do anything.

Trisha slowly unsheathed a knife on the front of her vest, and began preparing to throw the crude projectile. Her extremely sensitive sense of balance enabled her to become statuesque in posture. She threw the knife, and it hit exactly where she was aiming - the air about two inches off of the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: scene 1 part 5   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Kieri stood there. She let the dagger fly by her head, the blackish liquid driped at a more faster rate from her right hand "Please i'd rather not fight, your obviously not a rager." she said, this time there was a rusty smell along with the acrid in the air, it was due to the red liquid that was now driping from her left hand. Kieri looked towards the area where the dagger came from.
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 1, Part 7   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:50 pm

Thoughts flashed through Trisha's head. ~Can I trust her?~ was the primary question flitting through the tight corridors of her mind. She seemed all right, if a little bit jumpy. And it looked like she had been the one to start that fire on the ground (which no longer burned, according to Trisha's sense of smell). The only recourse other than resorting to violence was probably to talk to the girl. ~I haven't talked to anyone in months,~ Trisha thought, ~not since I was hired for the last job.~ She let out the breath she had been holding in.

"It looks like we got off to a rocky start," Trisha began, "why don't we talk, someplace without as many flammable objects? My treat."
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Earth   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Kieri looked at her, and pasued a bit as she looked her over "oh, thoughs things with writeing in them?" she said to herm with a small grin a bit devious ~kinda cute....wait what am i thinking.~ she thought blushing a bit, "ok, better than fighting." She said as she began to walk towards her, as she did the two little puddles mixed together ignighting and createing a tiny fire on the roof.
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 1, Part 9   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Trisha facepalmed at the sight of the fire, then began to search her immediate surroundings for something with which to put out the fire. Fortunately, the fire did not spread very quickly on the asphalt of the roof. Soon Trisha found an old fire extinguisher, and prayed to whomever might be listening that the old thing would work. It worked surprisingly well, and, though it put out the fire, the stream of foam suddenly took on a curve and thoroughly soaked the girl.
"It looks like we need to get to the river and clean you up. Come, I'll find some clothes for you on the way. We just need to pick up some books before we head out."

Kieri had a grimace on her face, which was probably from the sticky-cold feeling of the foam - but she nodded her assent.

end scene.
Back to top Go down
Traveling Entropy
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
Traveling Entropy

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 2, Part 1   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 am

Alan poked his head out of the sixth story building of the building he had been scavenging in, his red pupils glowing dimly. He had not been very successful, though he had found a few sealed cheesesticks in a desk drawer, a boon for his calcium deficiency. Swallowing the last bite of the last one, he climbed out, and crawled along the wall, his nails grasping tightly, as he headed for the roof. Reaching it, he looked out over the city towards the river. Today would be eventful, he could feel it.
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 2, Part 2   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Trisha kept her back to the girl - her name was Kieri - but also kept a hand on one of her daggers, just in case. She also made ready to stop, drop, and roll. Kieri finished drying off and put on the clothes Trisha had brought from her living accommodations - a grey camisole and khaki shorts. Just as the girl was wrapping up, Trisha's keen sense of hearing picked up a rustling sound maybe three hundred feet away on the bank of the Schuylkill. She turned around and motioned for Kieri to be quiet, then drew a dagger from her vest and began to stalk towards the sound.

Meanwhile, Alan grumbled. He had not made the stealthiest move into the low brush on the riverside. He turned around to make sure no one had seen his embarrassing fall, only to find a very sharp dagger in his face, held by a woman with four arms. She did not look very happy to see him.
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Earth   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Kieri's eye's grew large "He's cute" she squicked then coverd her mouth realizeing what she said and blushed a bit, ~there both cute.... gah! what am i thinking!~ she thought as she tried to clear her mind of what she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Traveling Entropy
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
Traveling Entropy

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 2, Part 4   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:23 pm

~Well, it's eventful, at least...~ Alan thought to himself, slowly straightening up, his hands in the air in a sign of nonaggression, grinning in a mix of nervousness, nonchalance, and mischievousness. "Come now." He said disarmingly. "Is that really necessary? I mean, I was just coming to the river to get some water, and I fell... is that so horrible?" He heard the other girl's assertion, but ignored it for now. At this point, the knife in his face was his paramount concern.
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Earth   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Kieri raised an eyebrow as she looked at him "Your lucky your cute.... spying on my while im bathing." she said to him as she blushed a bit thinking about if he was wacthing her. She took a few steps closed to him.
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 2, Part 6   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:47 am

Trisha extended a hand in a position indicating 'hold' towards Kieri, while keeping a wary eye on the interloper. "You have two options. You can leave now, or you can prove that you mean no harm. Either way, I'll be keeping an eye on you."
Back to top Go down
Traveling Entropy
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
Traveling Entropy

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 2, Part 7   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:56 am

Alan continued to ignore Kieri. It was good she was clearly in favor of not attacking him... but it was also clear that she was not in charge. "Well, that depends." Alan replied to the four-armed girl. "How would you want me to prove such a thing? And I wouldn't blame you for watching me; I fully intend not to let my guard down either."
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 2, Part 8   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:07 am

"You can start by scouting out some spots for me. I need you to check Kensington Library, in the Northeast," Trisha responded, "and I need you to report back to me within a day. One more thing: I'm a light sleeper." She then pointed in the general direction of the library with her upper left arm. "We'll be waiting in the apartment complex on 22nd street." The apartment there wasn't her main abode, but it was guaranteed free of ragers by the landlord.
Back to top Go down
Traveling Entropy
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
Traveling Entropy

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 2, Part 9   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:19 am

"Very well..." Alan replied, turning to go. "I was going to go scavenging today anyway... might as well try there." He started heading down, along the river, towards the library. ~Hmmm...~ He thought to himself as he went. ~Should I actually check it out? If she wants me too, there's a higher chance that there's something valuable, unless it's a trap... but I doubt that that is very likely; I'll check it out. Regardless, there's no way I'll meet up with her again at that apartment place, if there's anything good there... and probably not even if it's empty.~
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: scene 2 part 10   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:47 am

Kieri sighed as she wacthed him leave, "Do you think he will do what you said? or will he just run off somewhere else." she asked Trisha, then turned and looked back in the direction of the boy, hoping he wasn't a threat. He could possably be a new friend to talk to.
Back to top Go down
truthiness
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
truthiness

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Scene 2, Part 11   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:52 am

Trisha pondered the question for a moment. "I don't think so. But at least I scared him off, for now." She started to walk in the direction of the apartment building. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gamma Earth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gamma Earth   Gamma Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamma Earth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums :: Role playing :: Role playing-
Jump to: