Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Uber Awesome Spam City

Go down 
+4
Traveling Entropy
Fading Moon (Tessa)
The Guide
uupa99
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveling Entropy
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
Traveling Entropy

Number of posts : 25
Favorite type of role play? : Action-based, plot driven, largely freeform roleplays with some romance, but not overwhelming amounts.
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:46 am

+10

Lawl Double digits!!!!1!11!!!One1!!! [/stupidity]
Back to top Go down
Silent_chaos
Mod
Mod
Silent_chaos

Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : read, wrtieing, drawing, gameing, and many mand more
Favorite type of role play? : action/romance/anything, only a few school rps.

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 am

AGHHHHH!!!!! IM SOOO PISSSEDDDD OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad so im going to write something to let off the steam, this is all fictional and just one of the ways i use to get rid of my anger, so no need to think its serious just yea...

I Grin evily as i walk to my girlfriends house, the cars whip by me causeing the wind to increase and make my cloths move and the bit of strand of paino wire coneceted to two difrent pieces of wood in my hand whip about as if it was alive. Walking down the street in a blind anger that seemed to be fueld by the fact that the two demons that ran her life were trying there best to ruin my life and hers at the same time, but little did they know it was there last few hours of liveing they had left to live the thought of that made me smile not just a normal smile but a pure evil filled with anger and hate. As i near her house i can see one of the two demons standing outside, it was the female one, she made me mad by just looking at her and the way she treated me and my lover. i began to feel like some animal stalking its prey, as i near the demon she looks up at me condfused "I thought i told you that she is not allowed to see you till i tell you she can, seeing as your here when your not allowed to I'm grounding her more, and im considering makeing your two not be able to see eachother" When i heard her say this i could feel this thing inside me come alive, it was what i feared my whole like. My anger, my hate, my temper the things i kept locked away deep inside me down inside the darkest part of my soul not wanting it to come out for fear of the demon that it truely was geting lose or takeing over my body. I looked down at the ground hiding the smile that was forming from my hate, Then i knew it was something i must let out "You know what iv dealt with you long enough, i think its time i rid the world of your presence." I said looking up at her, then i saw the fear in her eye's as she realized what she had just done, maybe she seen what was about to happen to her and her demonic mate. I let out a laugh and slid foward grabing the Front of the demons shirt "I'm sorry it had to end this way, but you'v made me mad for the last time." I said to the demon spining and throwing her into a near by car caving in the door. She stood up snarling at me and lunged claws foward i spun around her looping the wire around her throat "Now die!!" i yelled placeing my foot between her shoulder blades of her blackish red skin and began pulling on the wire cuting through the fingers that had managed to get underthe wire and began cuting into the demons throat, I let out a laugh as i sever her head and wacth as blood spurts out and her head rolls between my feet and i kick it at the front door. I laugh a bit as i see the look on the mates face as he comes out to see what the noise was and see's his mates head on the ground before him, but he went back in and came out with my girlfriend along with a knife to her throat, that was the last straw the demon had made me mad enough and when i seen what he was planing to do to my girlfriend, mate, lover, ect. I snaped, i moved faster than he thought i could move, i grabed the knife and him at the same time as i moved my girlfriend out of the way. I let out a growl as i threw him into the front yard, as he stood up i ran foward plugeing the knife deep into his chest, he looked down as his eyes grew big and i pulled it out and repeated over and over till i was coverd in blood each one faster than the last. As he began to fall i spun foward as i did i sent a kick towards his chest, it conected and flew so fast he was a blur and crushed the car he hit when he did a fountain of blood rolled down his body and i smile and hug my girlfriend and we go to my house and live happy ever after.

And again this is just to let out my frustation at the momment.
Back to top Go down
http://http//:www.pitchblackrp.forumotion.com
Traveling Entropy
Semi-active member
Semi-active member
Traveling Entropy

Number of posts : 25
Favorite type of role play? : Action-based, plot driven, largely freeform roleplays with some romance, but not overwhelming amounts.

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:39 am

Uhhhh huh... have you considered therapy?

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : Stalking Nate... Shh
Favorite type of role play? : Eh, I dunno...
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:56 am

All I gotta say is wow Shocked
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Number of posts : 225
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying, reading, manga, anime, moives, video games
Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:26 am

The Buzzy-Chan has spoken!
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:31 am

...I not a monk..
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

Favorite type of role play? : Gifted, action, family, high school, little romance, eh about anything I guess really...

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:33 am

So? You are still the Buzzy and it has spoken! Yeah you don't have a gender you're an it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 am

Well I'm not schizophrenic, dyslexic, and bi-polar.
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:41 am

Well then you are no fun at all! Heather thinks you are a maga stick in the mud and wants to tell you I put pictures of clothes on Ian's page and you may want to check it out. Now Dayton and I are off to kill her!!!!
Heather: -runs screaming-
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:44 am

What did I say? schizophrenic.... Anyways... I don't wanna and you can't make me ^^
Why are you gonna kill Heather? And last but not least... What the hell is a Maga stick?
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 am

Well if you don't know I will not tell you but you really should look at Ian's page I even gave him a middle name!
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:55 am

Awesome.. Glad to know someone is taking over my acc =P
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:58 am

Well you told me your password and I took that page and but it on one of my accounts so I wouldn't fave to anymore...
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Thanks but did you really have to put all the cloths on Ian's profile?
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Yes! Every other Soham has clothes on their page except the dad at the moment...Say you love 'em Buzzy!
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Ok, ya, Ill admit it, I luv em' ^^ Luff ya too Nate
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:08 pm

-Huggles- I luff you too Buzzy! Jake wants to slap you though! So do Kairi and Jason...They fallow Jake's lead...
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 pm

-cough- schizophrenic -cough- Well then I guess Ima call Tessa on her new phone and tell her to accept me..
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Just get on msn silly! I though you said I gots the ADD too? Hum I wonder where that dollar went....
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Look at my new Job/hobbie =]
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Oh my god I better run! Like my new messenger picture?
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Ya, its so cute =]
Back to top Go down
Faith is Nate
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Faith is Nate

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:22 pm

O_O That's not weird at all...^^
Back to top Go down
Buzzer
Buzzer

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am

I'm never wierd =D
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : Hobo?
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:16 am

ghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sd
ghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sdghkgfgyuit87 97,7 6i kl798p8 tc5sd
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stickzanimator
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uber Awesome Spam City   Uber Awesome Spam City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uber Awesome Spam City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums :: The Community :: Spam Room-
Jump to: