Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums

We currently have 18 users!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBasic Rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Memories
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Hi Hi!
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476

» no acctivity
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:35 pm by deepersamuraipeach

» Let the Contamination Begin...
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:05 am by Silent_chaos

» I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:03 am by Silent_chaos

» Vampire Wars
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:01 am by Faith is Nate

» Gifted Family
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:26 am by Faith is Nate

» Avathar
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:00 am by Traveling Entropy

» Gamma Earth
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:39 am by Silent_chaos

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Hi Hi!
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:09 am by Risingmoon476
Hey, I'm Risingmoon but you can call me Moony if you want to. I love to Role Play, and for awhile I have Role Plyed on Gaia but resently I find that it is a little boring and most of the people are illiterate. I love meeting new people and doing private rp's. And I do almost any genre. lol!

Comments: 0
Let the Contamination Begin...
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am by TheScarletPlague
Yo. I'm Amanda-aka: The Scarlet Plague. I've been roleplaying forever, and recently I've been searching for another forum to join =) I own my own, and moderate another.

So. I have yet to find a genre of roleplaying that I won't do, unless I'm just not in the mood for it. It seems like you guys haven't been active for a bit... I plan on posting up a plot to see what kind of crowd it draws. If …

Comments: 1
I have Ascended unto thy Mortal Realm!
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:12 am by deepersamuraipeach
geetings to my fellow roleplayers! i know that things haven't been active recently and i can understand that more than you know! i didn't really notice this part of the forumotion until earlier and finally decided to do my intro. anyway, i'm up for roleplay if i find an interesting thread to post on and occasionally do odd plot twists to make things more interesting if at all possible. please …

ME! So blah?
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:38 am by Faith is Nate
I am here! I am turtle Nate or Faith. So there. I am friends with Tessa so blah. This said Ryan dude is called Ry-ry.

Comments: 8
truth, justice, and the roleplaying way
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:39 pm by truthiness
Hello denizens of "Moon Lit Roleplaying" (why is moonlit split into two words?),
my name is truthiness, and I am the arbiter of truth, the judge of justice, and the decider of awesome.
in coming here, I have acknowledged the awesome that is rp.
note: I am currently practicing my drawing skills, so I may take requests.
my photobucket can be found here:

Comments: 3
Greetings, Fellow Wanderers of the Infinite Planes of Roleplaying
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am by Traveling Entropy
Hello, greetings, nice to meet you all (or is it? I don't really know if it will be yet...). I'm here from the Runescape roleplaying forums, thanks to Fading Moon (or should I call you Tessa?)'s invitation, through a mutual friend from the forums.

So then... I don't like school threads much; they tend to devolve into endless romance (not that there's anything wrong with romance; plot is …

Comments: 3
Hello, guten tag!
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am by Silent_chaos
Hello, i am Silent_chaos. Or RuneHatGuy as im known to some. I'm finaly glad to have found a forum to call my new roleplaying home. I'm open to almost any roleplays, not to much fan of school or others like that, but sometimes I do.

I love anime, manga, video games, roleplaying, reading and fan-fics.

If theres anything else you would like to know just ask and you shall recieve heh.

Hey, hows it goin?
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am by Buzzer
I know you all know me so I dont have to type out a long paragraph, right? o.o?

Comments: 11
The Guide
Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm by The Guide
Hey Everyone. My name is The Guide. Some of you know me as Arrow or Runezam. My real name, however is Jake. I am a Christian and very dedicated to helping others through god. My avatar comes from a necklace I wear. The Necklace is symbolic and has many meanings:

1. Jesus is The Guide of My Life.
2. Jesus died on the Cross so the cross is like a Guide.
3. I Am The guide, because I guide …

Gods and Goddesses Academy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

Number of posts : 396
Location : Hmmm... its dark... and... and... well I don't know.
Job/hobbies : Roleplaying. Isn't it obvious?
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Gods and Goddesses Academy Empty
PostSubject: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 am

Keraa Blackcloud looked at the letter in her hand and frowned. Normally she never got mail. Her mother was too afraid of someone finding out about her to even let her out of the house much less let her make friends. Her mother didn’t know about the letter yet so she opened it up and began to read.

Ms. Keraa Blackcloud:

We at Melasinger University have discovered that you are one of the gifted in this world. You may not know the source of your powers but they are in the fact that one of your parents have the blood of a god or goddess in them. In fact one of your parents may be a god or a goddess.
We know that you parents or at least one of them has been keeping you hidden away from civilization. We are offering you a chance to join our school , properly called The Gods and Goddesses Academy. We hope you will consider our offer.

Best Wishes,
Theresa Melasinger

Keraa frowns at the letter before looking up at the clock. Quickly she hurries into her room to pack her bags before she walks out with the tickets that came with the letter.

~~~~

You are one of the few people in this world who are descended from a god or goddess. Some of you may be pure blooded, having both your parents as a god or goddess, some may be half blooded, and some may have even less than that. But no matter how much you have in you the normal world will hunt you down if they learn of you. So you must learn to control your powers. You have received an invitation for The Gods and Goddesses Academy and the invitation included tickets. Will you go or will you not?

Rules-

Well… don’t you know these?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School Hierarchy-

Headmistress(Principal)- Theresa Melasinger
2nd in command(vice-principal)-None at the moment

Teachers-

Seniors-
Juniors-Eli Nagurie, Koari, Keraa Blackcloud
Sophomores-
Freshmen-

~~~~~~~~

Characters-

Player-Name-Age-Race-‘Rank’-Strongest power

Goddesstreca-Theresa Melasinger-348(appears to be 21)-Wingrider-Headmistress-unknown

Goddesstreca-Keraa Blackcloud-20-Denizen of Flames-Freshman-Shadow fire

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio Format-

Name-
Age-
Race-
Class-(Teacher, senior, junior, sophomore, or freshmen?)
Appearance-
Personality-(Optional)
Weapons-
Armor-
Pets-
Powers-
Short history-
Other-

~~~~~~~~~~~

My Bios-

Name-Theresa Melasinger
Age- 348(Appears to be 21)
Race-Wingrider(Basically a race with wings.) She happens to be an elf Wingrider.
Appearance--Gods and Goddesses Academy Butterfly
Personality-(Optional)
Weapons-Unknown
Armor-Unknown
Pets-Unknown
Powers-Mostly unknown. Everyone knows she is telepathic though.
Short history-Unknown
Other-Unknown

Name-Keraa Blackcloud
Age- 18
Race- Denizen of Flames
Appearance--Gods and Goddesses Academy 1130283688_ysshow015b
Personality-Unknown
Weapons-Unknown
Armor-Unknown
Pets-Unknown
Powers-So far only Dark fire.
Short history-Unknown
Other-Unknown
Back to top Go down
https://moonlitroleplaying.rpg-board.net
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:00 am

YOU MAY POST
Back to top Go down
FalconPawnch
Newcomer
Newcomer
FalconPawnch

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : I'z a martial artist.
Favorite type of role play? : Hell if I know.
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 am

Name- Valengard
Age- Unknown
Race- Unknown
Class-(Teacher, senior, junior, sophomore, or freshmen?) Freshman
Appearance- Long, flawless jet black hair. Silver eyes. Slim build.
Personality-(Optional) Very mysterious, rarely opens up to everyone.
Weapons- A single sword with a pure black blade and hilt. To anyone other than Valengard, it is too heavy to be wielded. Valengard can manipulate the length, and other features of the sword. Some say it is called 'The Falcon'
Armor- The only clothing in view is a black robe.
Pets- Unknown
Powers- The only known power is the ability to manipulate 'The Falcon'
Short history- Before coming to the academy, no one has ever heard of Valengard.
Other- None

Last edited by FalconPawnch on Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 am

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down
FalconPawnch
Newcomer
Newcomer
FalconPawnch

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 am

Valengard is sitting in the middle of the pathway up to the front entrance to the academy. He seems to be sleeping. He has his sword on his back in it's sheath. "It seems as though im the first here. How bothersome," he thinks to himself. "I hate being early."
Back to top Go down
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : Hobo?

PostSubject: My Bio   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 am

Name- Dugo
Age- 22
Race- Demon god (half)
Class- Freshmen
Appearance- Normal form: Dark, medium length hair. Lightly tanned skin. Usualy dark clothing. Always wears a strange neckless with a bloodred dymond hanging from it. Demon form: Pale skin that looks somewhat purple-ish. SOmewhat spikey, white hair. Blood red eyes. The crystal on the neckless is now pitch black.
Personality- Sometimes dark and mystarious, other times seems bored and lonely.
Weapons- Dugo has the ability to summon his sword instead of carrying it around. However, the sword appearace changes depending if he is in demon form or not. In demon form it looks like this: https://2img.net/h/i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/jackgamefaqs/imvu/IMVU%20BIG%20PREVIEWS/keybladeofDOOM3.png
and in normal form it looks like this: https://2img.net/h/i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/jackgamefaqs/imvu/IMVU%20BIG%20PREVIEWS/keybladeofDOOM2.png
Armor- none
Pets- None
Powers- You will find them out.
Short history- nothing much is known of Dugo. Not much is known of his parents either.
Other- blarg.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stickzanimator
uupa99
Admin
Admin
uupa99

Number of posts : 126
Job/hobbies : Hobo?

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:20 am

Dugo arrives in his human form at the academy. To others, he looks like a normal human at the age of around 22. He looks tired as he sits down at the last step of the academy front entrace and takes off the grey, torn backpack he was carrying. His clothing was all dark, and his eyes were dark grey. He seemed bored and at the same time very serious as he closed his eyes and waited for the academy to open its doors.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/stickzanimator
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:12 am

Name- Sull Nir
Age- 20
Race- seemingly human.
Class- sophomore
Appearance- His eyes also change colors.
Gods and Goddesses Academy Requiem
Personality-Varies depending on eye color but is naturally witty and not easily amused.
Weapons- Gods and Goddesses Academy DualBladeSword
His have a strange nearly invisible, fire like aura around them.
Armor- none
Pets- none
Powers- His eyes change colors which causes him to gain certain powers but it also causes his mood to change. Some of the powers and moods will not be good to have at certain times and others will. It changes randomly and he has no control over it.

Orange- Natural eye color. (emotions vary) Power = none known.
Red- Anger and Hate. Power = increased speed (sometimes decreased)
Green - Calm. Power= ability to see into the past and future.
Blue - Sad and/or depressed. Power = ability to turn completely invisible.
Pink - Loving/passionate. Power = ability to make others dreams come to life.
Yellow - Cheerful and happy. Power = ability to heal others at the cost of injuring himself.
Black- Authority and power (Causes him to think he is better than everyone else) Power = ability to move things with his mind (he does not have much control due to lack of training/time)
White- innocence and purity. (becomes very neutral and does what he is told) Power= Can cause others to go blind for 3 seconds.
Purple- Scheming/evil. Power = ability to create illusions.

Short history- The first 15 years of his life are a blur, such a blur that he cannot remember much from them. After that all he can remember is living with his "aunt", who kept him locked inside all day and all night. The school was the greatest thing to ever happen to him. He doesn't know his parents.

Other- none

Last edited by The Guide on Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsoc.net
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 am

(Ryan, Jake, accepted. Of course.)
Back to top Go down
FalconPawnch
Newcomer
Newcomer
FalconPawnch

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 am

Valengard looks up, noticing another life force around. He spots Dugo and scoffs. "And here i thought this was a classy academy...Yet they let humans in here," he thinks to himself. "Hopefully, he'll prove to be somewhat of a challenge to sparr with...Otherwise, he wont last long."
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 am

Suddenly a woman with large white wings folded behind her back and raven black hair steps out of the doors, which had swung open seemingly on their own. She walks to the top of the steps before the doors close, again on their own. She looks around and notices the two early arrivers just as a girl with bright red hair steps out of a car.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:38 am

Sull let out a long slow breath as he leaned against the wall. Another year of school, another year of 'freedom'. He wasn't really sure what this year had in store for him but he figured it was more boring things. it was better than his old life though. Being shut inside for 5 years was horrible, but not remembering 15 years was worse. He stretched and cracked his back as he stared around the main hall, wondering how everyone managed it. keeping themselves amused, that was.
Back to top Go down
FalconPawnch
Newcomer
Newcomer
FalconPawnch

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Valengard gets up without making a sound. He then walks past the raven haired woman, into the academy. "I guess youre the headmistress...Took you long enough.."
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:35 am

Keraa walks up to the door and gently lays her hand on it, frowning as she feels the texture. "What metal are these doors made of?" she asks Theresa.

"Its a strange metal with the properties of gold and of titanium." Theresa answers, seeming stern.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:39 am

"Typical" Sull mutters to himself, briefly glancing at Theresa. He hadn't noticed who asked the question but he figure whoever it was had some strange ideas. He stood up and stretched a little, moving away from the wall. he then sighed and began to walk. He figured he would go walk around the school a few times,a nd maybe if he got lucky it would rain.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:53 am

Keraa frowned. "But the metal wasn't heated hot enough to have the properties of either metal..."
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:59 am

Sull sighs as he walks out the door past the girl whom he could not see before. Normal he would not have done anything but he was feeling especially board today and so he bumped into her on purpose, then turned to the right and began to walk along the walls of the school. He cracked his fingers out of habit and looked upa t the sky. the clouds were growing dark, perfect.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:25 am

Keraa turns around, glaring at the person who just bumped into her. "Watch where you are going *please*." she says, proactically growling as her hands glow a dark redish black.
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:31 am

Sull stops, turns around and looks at her. "Sorry, won't happen again. I was merely bored and decided to see how you would react. I didn't know it would annoy you so much. Name's Sull by the way. Don't be discouraged if I find you amusing, thats just how I am" He replied, ginning.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:39 am

Keraa frowns at Sull but her hands stop glowing. "My name is Keraa Blackcloud. You better not bump into me again like that or you'll end up ala crispy."
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:47 am

Sull shrugs. "It would save me another year of 'Hey Sull where are your powers?' or 'Hey Mr. wannabe, what are you some kinda lame superhero or something?'. Oh and there is also 'I don't get it, what mood are you in Sull, do you even have a normal personality'. So yeah, Sull ala Crispy, sounds good" Sull replied, laughing a little. He really didn't mind the comments, they were no big deal to him.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:57 am

Keraa rolls her eyes, "It can't be that bad. I get called evil and most people don't think I can ever do anything beneficial."
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 am

Sull shrugs. "At least you have actual powers you can remember. The only reason none of the kids touch me is because of the stories people tell about my moody powers. I am not even sure if they are real to be honest, but hey whatever. Its better than being stuck in a house all day every day" He replies.
Back to top Go down
Fading Moon (Tessa)
Admin
Admin
Fading Moon (Tessa)

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 pm

"Houses are better than volcanos in my opinion," Keraa says, feeling the door again and frowning. "This isn't a gold and titanium mixture..."
Back to top Go down
The Guide
Mod
Mod
The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:26 pm

"Does it really matter what the door is made of. As long as it does what it does it shouldn't matter. its not like its going to hurt anyone or anything. You really shouldn't worry about stuff like that" Sull says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gods and Goddesses Academy   Gods and Goddesses Academy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gods and Goddesses Academy
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Lit Roleplaying Forums :: Role playing :: Role playing-
Jump to: